Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIKEVILLE TRENCHES 05'
Ted Honaker played noseguard in 2004 and did very well. I dont see why he cant do it in 2005.
Well guys im going to have to disagree with the linemen. I think they're not strong enough to handle p-burg or belfry next year. Let alone get as far as pikeville did in 04. A few players also lack experience. They will have a year to build. But, ive heard rumors that Pikeville's Coach is leaving too. If this happens, could be trouble ahead. But, Wish the best of luck to Pikeville!
I beleive It was PantherEuphoria who said this.......Hearsay is always 90% BS.....rumors are like scissors bud.....DON"T RUN WITH THEM....as for the line...you dont worry about that Balla.......I beleve they will fair just well.....way better than both P-burg and Belfry.......................................IMO
I dont see Brad Bryant getting to much playing time this year with casey rowe, will lockhart, ryan maynard, tyler carter and johnny charles their to big comepared to him he needs more size and he is really weak.
are you serious who do you think is going to step up at nose guard johnny charles or daniel gillespie? I think that this year as a junior brad bryant will definetley be the starting nose guard, johnny doesnt have what it takes to get there and from what i heard daniel fell the other day in the weight room trying to squat like 150 lbs. and hurt his arm
Gillespie is the one who is way to weak and bryant benching like 240 and squatting 400 is gonna be the top prospect this season for noseguard
is that so?......rarely have i heard daniel gillespie and weak in the same sentence...Yeah Right..........Hes' got a short grotesque temper that is only matched by his body. He's good compared to the middle school he came from but the fact of the matter is..........He's not Panther material.
Definatley Brad Bryant and Casey Rowe....Will Lochart will also be a factor on the line in my opnion....
Daniel Gillespie proved himself last year when he earned a start against Fleming Neon. Despite it being Neon he still earned that position and whoever said hes weak doesnt know who he is.
Well, from what Ive heard, Gillespie isnt that strong but with some work, wih his size, he might eventually be good.
Gillespie is good.....He is a lot better physically than lockhart.....the only thing he is mising that would put him head and shoulders above lockart is the experience.....He doesn't have the experience lockhart has...That is the only thing lockhart has going for him....He KNOWS his football....I guess that knowing whaat your doing is a whole lot better than all the strength in the world????
Pikvilles line is going to be BIG in the next year or so. Jordan Tibbs has alot of power behind him along with Brad Bryant. They are living ginats and will dominate the line.
i retract my former statements about daniel gillespie due to the fact that it is wrong to talk about a teammate........sorry bro....on the othe hand I'll say till i die......Casey Rowe.....nothing past him
yeah i agree nothins goin past CASEY ROWE
Brad Bryant is going to need alot of improvement if i was him i would work out with casey rowe and make something happen next year
i honestly believe daniel will turn out just fine what he may lack in being able to push up in weights he makes up with in his form when he is blocking
Dont forget what he has in heart...kids gotta lot of guts....he was always wanting a piece of Sully at practice
pantherboya Wrote:I dont see Brad Bryant getting to much playing time this year with casey rowe, will lockhart, ryan maynard, tyler carter and johnny charles their to big comepared to him he needs more size and he is really weak.

Brad Bryant is working really hard in the weightroom, last i heard benching 225 4 times....not bad for a sophomore.......

Also, i hear that since Mac may (will) leave, ryan maynard will be joining him at pike central, my sources tell me he has always wanted to go there.... Confusedhock:
if maynard leaves with mac who will be the front runners to take his place
I've said it before and i will say it again....Rowe, Maynard, Bryant, Gillespie, Lockhart, Charles.....In that order...
We lose maynard and we are in trouble
i think that brad braynt will take a large step up next year. He is hitting the weights hard and will work on his technique.
Yes i agree # 72 i have seen by myself in lifting and you know who this is i have seen brad's improvement but in the Gillespie case i also think he needs to work out with casey rowe and brad bryant if they would allow that he needs to check that out then we might see a stronger Gillespie and yes he does need work. If I am not mistaken i seen him bench 190 lbs at the tmca where he has been working since a week after the season everyday, i dont see him starting but if someone gets hurt he will be there to fill in some big shoes. Also i have seen a big improvemnt in Brandon Huff this year compared to what he showed everyday last year in practice if he gets stronger he might be in that throw somewhere.
Yes i agree # 72 i have seen by myself in lifting and you know who this is i have seen brad's improvement but in the Gillespie case i also think he needs to work out with casey rowe and brad bryant if they would allow that he needs to check that out then we might see a stronger Gillespie and yes he does need work. If I am not mistaken i seen him bench 190 lbs at the ymca where he has been working since a week after the season everyday, i dont see him starting but if someone gets hurt he will be there to fill in some big shoes. Also i have seen a big improvemnt in Brandon Huff this year compared to what he showed everyday last year in practice if he gets stronger he might be in that throw somewhere.
Sorry about that miss spelled something and appaered twice
Yes all of which will be standout linemen nextyear on this young panther line
how can pikeville be in the TRENCHES when im still offensive cord.
Pikeville will suffer some next year, with the loss of some very important seniors. But I'm sure that Huffman and Co. will step up and have a great season
True I agree
pikeville will have a very succeful season next year
i see them making it very deep into the playoffs.....maybe even a rife on the magic carpet
hahah you can bet that the players at pikeville are rubbing their magic lamps