Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great LCC Freshman
Congratulations to Arianna Collins of LCC for being in the top 15 in scoring in the state, and also for being tied for 2nd in the state in assist. She averages 1.4 gpg, and 1.3 apg. She is just a freshman and the furure of cougar soccer is looking bright. LCC is in the top 10 in the state in scoring. Good Luck in the district.
She is really good! Her and Charlie Joseph is a awesome matchup during rec season! I love watching them play.
Wow! Way to go !!! I love to watch her and Charlie also!
didn't even know that we had a freshman that was that good until I saw the stats. WOW!
cougarpride08 Wrote:didn't even know that we had a freshman that was that good until I saw the stats. WOW!

She is good, but in the game against PCC girls last night, she was invisible on the field. PCC's coach stuck a shadow on her and she had problems breaking loose. She still wants to try to taje everything by herself. But, overall she is a good player, with a bright future.
Beg your pardon, she had an assist and made 4 great shots on goal and a PK
Arianna is a really good player. Better than most girls in the region. Especially to be a freshman. When shes older shes scholarship potential.
eastkyrules Wrote:Beg your pardon, she had an assist and made 4 great shots on goal and a PK

Sorry I must have missed that. The only good shots on goal i saw from them were the free kick by number 7. Arianna was not a factor of the game. She has a lot to learn about the game of soccer before she is deemed great. When she scores 60 goals in a season like Ashley Hall did from Perry Central, then I guess you could call her spectacular. She will never be that good. No one will. She is good, has a lot of potential, but not great. And I didn't notice the assist, may have missed that. But I didn't see many shots from her.
frankie21 Wrote:Sorry I must have missed that. The only good shots on goal i saw from them were the free kick by number 7. Arianna was not a factor of the game. She has a lot to learn about the game of soccer before she is deemed great. When she scores 60 goals in a season like Ashley Hall did from Perry Central, then I guess you could call her spectacular. She will never be that good. No one will. She is good, has a lot of potential, but not great. And I didn't notice the assist, may have missed that. But I didn't see many shots from her.

It is not fair to compare any one to Ashley. No one from here has that talent and prolly wont even be close.
Well who won the game? perry or LCCHs
dore20 Wrote:It is not fair to compare any one to Ashley. No one from here has that talent and prolly wont even be close.

Very true...but if someone wants to deem any girls soccer player great...may as well see what she has compared to the best.

And yes LCC won but this thread is about Arianna Collins, who wasn't [B]GREAT[B] against perry central. She was contained by one girl.
SOUR GRAPES FROM PERRY!!!:moon:
eastkyrules Wrote:SOUR GRAPES FROM PERRY!!!:moon:

She is a good player but not half as good as Ashley was.
eastkyrules Wrote:SOUR GRAPES FROM PERRY!!!:moon:

Aww thats cute. Well we will see who will be sour after Letcher comes home with nothing on both teams Saturday.
frankie21 Wrote:Sorry I must have missed that. The only good shots on goal i saw from them were the free kick by number 7. Arianna was not a factor of the game. She has a lot to learn about the game of soccer before she is deemed great. When she scores 60 goals in a season like Ashley Hall did from Perry Central, then I guess you could call her spectacular. She will never be that good. No one will. She is good, has a lot of potential, but not great. And I didn't notice the assist, may have missed that. But I didn't see many shots from her.

Big Grin #7 Erica Adams is my daughter and since she's a defender she doesn't get much recognition. Thanks Big Grin
dreamz29 Wrote:Big Grin #7 Erica Adams is my daughter and since she's a defender she doesn't get much recognition. Thanks Big Grin

Your welcome...she has a boot. What year is she?
congrats to all the Lcc girls players. Great job! district champs! Not to shabby!
frankie21 Wrote:Your welcome...she has a boot. What year is she?

Erica is a freshman .
Wow!!!
There are several talented freshman on the Lcc team. There is not one one them better than the others . Just one who was given more playing time and support from the coach. Cant think of why. Can you? Congrats to all the freshman: Itty, Krissy, Erica, Kylie,ariana
All the girls on the team did great, they could'nt have made distric unless they all did a good job, there are some exceptional freshman as well. I think this team will be good for a long time.
123 I couldn't agree with you more. This thread was about freshman that is why I never mentioned the others but all of the seniors will be greatly missed and were an important part of the team as well as the soph and juniors that are returning. If all stays on track the next few years will be great for LCC.
COngrats girls! The future looks bright at LCC in about every sport that there is!
I'm glad there are so many threads about LCCHS soccer. Lookin good for the cougars!!!!
eastkyrules Wrote:I'm glad there are so many threads about LCCHS soccer. Lookin good for the cougars!!!!

Yea maybe you should start threads for LCC's boys, maybe that will help.
And your point is? Oh , ok yeah ,you want to put us down. Thanks I got it.
Some may try to disrespect those who are successful but it wont change the outcome of their success.
What success???
oKAY