Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill County
84.00%
Magoffin County
16.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County vs. Magoffin County
Who will win?
If Estill doesn't win by 4TD's or more then they will really have issues competing with the other 3A big boys come playoff time..Magoffin is working to build their program but they simply are not very good this year.
i would just play the estill guys the first quarter and pull them save them for senior night and for playoffs. dont risk any injury that would hurt the rest of the season.
i believe that magoffin will put up a better fight with estill than expected, but if magoffin does pull this one out it will be a close one
Magoffin surprised Estill last year with a huge backfield that helped keep the game closer than expected, but if i'm not mistaken they lost most of those guys. The Neers pad the stats in this one...
To see were Estill needs to get to. Early in the second quarter Belfry was ahead 42-0 and had the starters on the bench.
Estill Co.
Estill names the score!
Estill comes out and puts a killin' on the Hornets!!! Keep chuggin' that choo choo train!!!
estill wins this one big...go out and play hard!
Estill County wins easily, and I hope both teams can avoid injury in this non-district game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

A preview of things to come. Magoffin will be in Estill's conference next yr. Estill will swat the hornets in a wash.
Estill County will win.
Shwtime2011 Wrote:i believe that magoffin will put up a better fight with estill than expected, but if magoffin does pull this one out it will be a close one

Estill lost to Breathitt 7-6 and did not allow an offensive touchdown. Estill should not even be playing Magoffin. This will not help them to prepare for the playoffs playing a game like this.
I look for a close game in the 1st half, a slight let down because of last weeks hard fought game at harlan. I look for Estill to come out and show there true talent after the half. Estill-38, Maggoffin-16. A fan that cares! Goodluck Engineers!
i think that Magoffin will come out prepared and ready to win. Id say this will be a closer game than many expect.
Sundance Kid Wrote:i think that Magoffin will come out prepared and ready to win. Id say this will be a closer game than many expect.

Breathitt Co. plays Lawrence Co. (0 - 8) tonight. They close with Sheldon Clark, who is 5-3, but check who they've beaten. Estill's schedule could have perhaps been tougher. But, going in to the playoffs, physical health is more important than anything. Why do NFL teams rest starters if their playoff position and seed are clinched? Similarly, high school teams often schedule to their advantage in anticipation of making the playoffs.