Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 70 - McCreary Central 0
Final
Very nice win Bell. Who do they have in the following weeks?
sc06cheer Wrote:very nice win Bell, who do they have in the following weeks?

Leslie County and Tates Creek both of which will be played on Log Mountain.
Congrats Bell
Dang...
Ouch..
Geeze :eek: :eek: :eek: :ChairHit:
good win bell co...take it easy on the next team huh lol. but good job still.
Ouch
Trenches07 Wrote:Leslie County and Tates Creek both of which will be played on Log Mountain.

so pretty much its gonna be 10-0 lol
The College One Wrote:good win bell co...take it easy on the next team huh lol. but good job still.

Rain ! Rain! Bell was ahead 54-0 at half. Starters did not come out for second half. Freshman and a few JV players played all of the second half. They scored the two additional touchdowns and extra points.
BellCoBobcat Wrote:Rain ! Rain! Bell was ahead 54-0 at half. Starters did not come out for second half. Freshman and a few JV players played all of the second half. They scored the two additional touchdowns and extra points.
I figured this would be bad, MC I noticed gave up a lot of points to Pineville. Some times you cant help but to beat a team like this as bad as you hate to. Congrats though, you guys got a heck of a team going on, hopefully I get to watch you guys this season at the State Finals. Just stay focused and keep playing.
Yea a good win for the bobcats, shew i got soaked on the mountain tonight!Cool
great job , roll on
Belfry Wins Wrote:I figured this would be bad, MC I noticed gave up a lot of points to Pineville. Some times you cant help but to beat a team like this as bad as you hate to. Congrats though, you guys got a heck of a team going on, hopefully I get to watch you guys this season at the State Finals. Just stay focused and keep playing.

Thanks BW, I for one hope that they can acheive that goal, but until then I hope we stay focused one game at a time and stay healthy.
No Shocker, Congrats Bell Co.
Maybe they should go ahead and mail the trophy to them?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Just thought I'd pass this along, in the Harlan Daily this past Friday it was listed that Bell was outscoring their opponents this season 312-21 well with this win that puts them at 382-21...thats just pretty great sounding to me!
Sounds like they ran up the score....
Jshort5 Wrote:Sounds like they ran up the score....

Sounds like you were not at the game. Bell has not punted the ball for, I believe three straight games, including SC game. They have only punted six times this season! Bell's offense is scoring on nearly every possession. Bell's defense is adding points. Special teams are scoring...field goals...and kick returns! Two weeks ago Bell scored 44 points in first quarter against Madison Southern. Bell just completed their district, which includes Rockcastle and Knox Central undefeated and unscored on! Halftime score was 54-0. Friday night the Freshman team played the whole second half. Bell's varsity showered and dressed at halftime...and did not come back out! Bell has not run up the score in any game this year. In fact, just the opposite. They have given the JV lots of playing time. Also one of the three scores on Bell this season came on a JV offensive endzone fumble in game one....Death Valley Bowl.....after a varsity defensive goal line stand held Garrard County out of endzone.
Jshort5 Wrote:Sounds like they ran up the score....

Nope they did not. If you look at the box score in the paper you will notice a bunch of different names in the paper. Those young kids work just as hard in practice and deserve a chance to shine on Friday nights as well. :thumpsup:

It is not the job of the Bell Co. coaching staff to Coach the other team.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Nope they did not. If you look at the box score in the paper you will notice a bunch of different names in the paper. Those young kids work just as hard in practice and deserve a chance to shine on Friday nights as well. :thumpsup:

It is not the job of the Bell Co. coaching staff to Coach the other team.

Maybe they should have asked if they could have for just a little bit anyway. What could it hurt.
Amped 88 Wrote:Maybe they should have asked if they could have for just a little bit anyway. What could it hurt.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile :thatsfunn
I think Bell is just warming up for a deep playoff run. Ill be shoced if they dont win the whole thing.
WoW..Bell is amazing :Cheerlead !!This is McCreary Central that got
beat by Pineville last week right:thatsfunn ..play some real teams for pete's sake
Fullmetaljacket8 Wrote:WoW..Bell is amazing :Cheerlead !!This is McCreary Central that got
beat by Pineville last week right:thatsfunn ..play some real teams for pete's sake

How about your team for starters!!!!:redboxer:
Fullmetaljacket8 Wrote:WoW..Bell is amazing :Cheerlead !!This is McCreary Central that got

It would have been much worse for his team. After the whipping the Bears of Harlan Co. put on them imagine what Bell would do to them. They could have 2,000 yards in one game against the sweat bees. TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :flame:

If you knew anything about Football you would know this was a district match-up Bell has not choice. I find it very symbolic that M'boro colors are Yellow.

I think outscoring your opponents 382-21 is pretty darn amazing
Bell doesn't run up the score on anybody! The young kids are super talented and score alot as well.
I woud love 2 c bobcats and the jackets play again but I don't think you'll not c that as long Hilton is @ Bell. Roark knews he can beat Coach Hilton . But when your youth football is getting getting beat 3 time in one yr. on 3 differnt field. I wouldn't consider playing the bobcats 4 a long time. BUT THE YOUTH FOOTBALL DOES HAVE THE BRASS 2 PUT ON THE HELMENT ON STEP ON THE FIELD.:devilflam

WAY TO GO 3rd & 4th grade, WANT SOME MORE:rockon: