Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
South Floyd
8.33%
Allen Central
91.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Allen Central - Oct. 24
Thoughts Predictions....
AC wins......SF has too many injuries and lost players to make this a rivalry barnburner
Allen Central by 40+.
Ac with another W-I-N .... Go Rebels!
Im hoping Sf will get some fire under them this week and come ready to play since AC is a big rival. But with the way the season has gone and the injuries Sf has sustained, AC could win by 30+. My prediction....AC
well with the injuries to Tyler Mitchell miniscus (sp)....T.J. Johnson has to have back surgery....Brandon Stephens not positive but i belive ACL tear.all of these are crutial players for SF and all are Seniors. an there may also be more...so im goin to say AC in this one
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well with the injuries to Tyler Mitchell miniscus (sp)....T.J. Johnson has to have back surgery....Brandon Stephens not positive but i belive ACL tear.all of these are crutial players for SF and all are Seniors. an there may also be more...so im goin to say AC in this one

Their was another senior who was injured last night early in the game as well, I forget his name though.
Ac wins, but if sf comes to play as a team it could be a good game
Allen Central wins this one easily.

Best of luck to both!
Allen Central by 20+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

SF has several injuries and although AC hasn't be as impressive as of late they can be as good as they want to be agaist teams in this district I say AC wins 58-6.

Just some common games:

Vs. Magoffin
AC win 42 - 6
SF loss 26 - 32

Vs.Phelps
AC win 62 - 14
SF loss 32 - 34

Paintsville
AC loss 42 - 14
SF loss 60 - 0

Pikeville
AC loss 42 -43
SF loss 62 - 0

Betsy Layne
AC win 58 - 30
SF loss 42 - 52

Just something to think about and SF was healthy in some of these games.
Allen Central 20+
Warriors23RJ Wrote:SF has several injuries and although AC hasn't be as impressive as of late they can be as good as they want to be agaist teams in this district I say AC wins 58-6.

Just some common games:

Vs. Magoffin
AC win 42 - 6
SF loss 26 - 32

Vs.Phelps
AC win 62 - 14
SF loss 32 - 34

Paintsville
AC loss 42 - 14
SF loss 60 - 0

Pikeville
AC loss 42 -43
SF loss 62 - 0

Betsy Layne
AC win 58 - 30
SF loss 42 - 52

Just something to think about and SF was healthy in some of these games.

the only game of the season where SF had all there players 100% was against Magoffin.
Good Luck Friday Rebels. Play hard, stay focused and get the job done.

Also- Hope to see both teams come out of this game with no additional injuries.

GO REBELS!!!!!
gotcha2 Wrote:Good Luck Friday Rebels. Play hard, stay focused and get the job done.

Also- Hope to see both teams come out of this game with no additional injuries.

GO REBELS!!!!!

From what i've watched this season I can almost gaurentee at least one injury for SF.
JackFrost Wrote:From what i've watched this season I can almost gaurentee at least one injury for SF.

yeah they have had at least 1 injury a game this season
AC by 2 TD's
Allen by 40+.
Wouldn't be surprised to see some middle schoolers dress this week to fill the roster, most of this SF team would rather be carried off the field than run off. Of the games I've seen, I feel rather sorry for #44 for SF, Howell, he seems to be a man on an island out there, no help for miles.
Ac 40 - Sf 6
Allen Central will get their 6th win on the season in this one.

AC- 40
SF- 6
Ac will win big time
Ac will win this one.. Just wish I was going to be there.... Good Luck Rebels!
Well as far as i am concerned i don't feel sorry for Howell. I am almost certain Mitchell didn't want to have surgery, and Stephens don't want to have it on the 28th. And call me crazy but i don't think Johnson wants to be paralyzed which may very well happen. Even if he don't have the surgery. I know it is killing those three seniors. You can't argue with a MRI or an X-Ray. So think again before you say Howell is the only "Man" out there.
I hope south floyd wins but its going to be a toss up
baseballisthekey Wrote:I hope south floyd wins but its going to be a toss up
Toss up?
baseballisthekey Wrote:I hope south floyd wins but its going to be a toss up

its going to be FAR from a toss up. i would love to see my Raiders win but im going to have to go with AC in this 1 SF just has WAY too many injury's to compete. i hope that no one is seriously injured in this game best of luck to both AC and SF
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Well as far as i am concerned i don't feel sorry for Howell. I am almost certain Mitchell didn't want to have surgery, and Stephens don't want to have it on the 28th. And call me crazy but i don't think Johnson wants to be paralyzed which may very well happen. Even if he don't have the surgery. I know it is killing those three seniors. You can't argue with a MRI or an X-Ray. So think again before you say Howell is the only "Man" out there.

How many "Men" do you count out there? How many do you see making hits? These days I think a lot of these kids have it in thier heads that if they are not the best man playing then maybe they could have the "best" reason not to play. Go figure!!
A.c.-58
S.f.-6