Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
84.62%
North Laurel
15.38%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. North Laurel
Winner goes to the playoffs, loser stays home.
Ill take Perry 35-21.
Perry by 7. 35 to 28
Perry better be ready to play. Any word if D Travis will be playing this game? I kno he got hurt and didnt play the 2nd half of the Leslie Co game. If he doesnt play it could go either way, if he does play I'll take Perry by 14.
North Laurel by 6
Twitter: @tc_analytics

28-13 Perry
By looking at both teams. The team that show up to play will win it. i would say Perry by 6. 27-21
I look For the Commodores to win this game
Is Demtri Travis still nursing the ankle injury or is he at 100% for this game. I hope he is because the commodores need to win this game to get into the playoffs.
With Travis, Perry will win, if hes out, its uncertain. I'll still go with PCC though.

PCC 49
NL 42
If perry does win the game i beleive they should rest there starter the following week for them to remain healthy for the playoffs.
cj2561 Wrote:I would let them play, but just the first half. No matter if they winning or losing. They need to get everone healthy going into the playoffs.

Perry still has 2 games left after this one.
dore20 Wrote:Perry still has 2 games left after this one.

Yea harlan and Prestonsburg.

Harlan will be no competition and prestonsburg will and i believe demtri travis needs to stay out of that game because he was hurt last year and killed perry centrals playoff chances last year.