Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co. vs. Clay Co.
I have to give the advantage to Whitley, its at their house and Clay is the walking Wounded these days with three or four starters out with injuries.
Animal65 Wrote:I have to give the advantage to Whitley, its at their house and Clay is the walking Wounded these days with three or four starters out with injuries.
The Tigers are dropping like flies. They were without atleast 6 starters last night. They've lost every playmaker they have except Lewis, and without Gilbert the defense struggles. For the Tigers to win it is going to have to be a shootout.
Clay couldnt beat Whitley if every one was healthy. Whitley is good. On defensive side of the ball #33 and #2 is very talented kids who hit like tanks . Lewis will be shut down and Clay will not only get beat but they will get destroyed. Write it down Whitley is your new district champs.
Whitley Co-49
Clay-28
Hey Old Jacket....You must have been one of Clay County's old victims. You really need to get some help with this problem you have with the Tigers its really unhealthy.

I don't think anyone in Clay County disputes the fact that this is Whitley's season, but I guarantee you one thing Clay County would have offered Whitley up a much more decent opponent if so many of our starters weren't hurt.

Its one thing to loose a guy or two with injuries, but to loose your leading receiver and two of your best defensive players now that'd be hard for any team to rebound from.
Hit and run I'd say number 4 Noah Reid and Number 34 CJ Miler are two Play-makers that Clay Still has Healthy both are sophomores and will be something for everyone to contend with in the future.

Clay will be the underdog against Whitley but the Colonials better not be overlooking a guy like Zach Lewis.
Watched both. Whitley will manhandle Clay. Finesse vs power. Power wins everytime.
Whitley County wins
Whitley by 3td's
Clay with an upset
Animal65 Wrote:Hit and run I'd say number 4 Noah Reid and Number 34 CJ Miler are two Play-makers that Clay Still has Healthy both are sophomores and will be something for everyone to contend with in the future.

Clay will be the underdog against Whitley but the Colonials better not be overlooking a guy like Zach Lewis.
Noah and CJ our tough, great kids too. Nothing like Tanner and John V. though. Tanner changes the game in so many aspects. He can step up and carry the ball, lead the team on the defensive side, and he is also a big part of the Tigers o-line. I think everybody in Clay County would consider John V. the biggest playmaker on the offensive side of the ball other than Lewis. With his speed and size, there is no comparison in this district. Noah and CJ are going to be forced to step up this week. I know they are capable of doing it, they just have to show everybody. GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!!!
Whitley by 18