Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. 48 - Sheldon Clark 0
Final
Wow. Hopefully everyone came out of this one injury free.
No surprise here. Congrats Bell
After all the talk from the Cardinal faithful this week..I am shocked they put up a goose egg. I atleast thought this game would be competitive for a half.
I thought that Sheldon Clark was alot better than that. I cant beleive that they put up ZERO points. Is Bell that good or is SC alittle overrated?
C.Clair Wrote:I thought that Sheldon Clark was alot better than that. I cant beleive that they put up ZERO points. Is Bell that good or is SC alittle overrated?
I'd say Sheldon Clark is over rated.
C.Clair Wrote:I thought that Sheldon Clark was alot better than that. I cant beleive that they put up ZERO points. Is Bell that good or is SC alittle overrated?

I would say 4a is that much better than 3a. It sounded like their passing game was no where near as good as they thought.
No one seems to want to give Bell County full credit. Running clock thirty seconds into the fourth quarter. JV finished up. Great win for the Bobcats.
Great win bobcats and its exactly what i expected.
man i am glad i didnt go to that game was going to drive from johnson city tn to watch thought it would have been better than that....go pirates...
With out dissing the Belly County win it is a little of both. SC is a good team, but they are no way close to last year, that simple. I've watched them play and they aren't as strong on the line and lack explosivness in the backfield.
But Bell is the real deal and are that good.
Congrats Bell Co. Not surprised by the outcome, just a little bit surprised by the margin. Keep your heads up Cards!
I thought that Sheldon Clark has looked as good or better than they were last year. Bell is for REAL!!!
According to Sports OT.. Sheldon Clark had 56 yds of total offense... talk about a statement! Sheldon Clark should have stayed on the bus.
It was a dismantling. What does some of the SC fans now think of Bell Co. team speed???

Great win for the Bobcats. They really got after them tonight.

Next week McCreary County Central.
Belfry_99 Wrote:According to Sports OT.. Sheldon Clark had 56 yds of total offense... talk about a statement! Sheldon Clark should have stayed on the bus.
Sounds like they did.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
wow i dont even have words for this one hate that we lost but ah it happens we can just build on this and continue the season.
No shocker here as Bell County continues to dominate teams.

Congrats Bobcats!
If I could say something positive. Sheldon Clark will now have that experience they needed. It is not to think they will win before they play. It happens to alot of good teams. I can think of a few teams that needed that reality check. Ashland for one, has really learned from the first couple of games in the season and they are now snowballing into a contender. Sheldon clark needs to lick a few wounds and get ready for the next big opponent. Hopwfully this time they show up and give the game of thier life to the BUCS!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Bell Co looked great....Congrats Bobcats
Bell is a great team they have speed and strength on both ends of the ball and they wore our defensive and offensive line out the whole night this line is better than last year but they didnt show up to play tonight so i hope this helps our boys out during this week and makes them come out with a bang on friday against BELFRY!! GO CARDS
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:It was a dismantling. What does some of the SC fans now think of Bell Co. team speed???

Great win for the Bobcats. They really got after them tonight.

Next week McCreary County Central.

not against the players or anything because obviously there taught unsportsman like conduct!.

that holding and face masking was so uncalled for!.
and knocking one of SCs players helmet off and punching him in the face and nothing was called?. hm, i wonder if the refs were bobcat fans.

I have never seen a game called like that in my life.

SC new that bell was very talented and stuff and knew they knew how to play BUT they also thought they would have been classier.
cheerforlife Wrote:not against the players or anything because obviously there taught unsportsman like conduct!.

and knocking one of SCs players helmet off and punching him in the face and nothing was called?. hm, i wonder if the refs were bobcat fans.

SC new that bell was very talented and stuff and knew they knew how to play BUT they also thought they would have been classier.

I so agree with you. I don't think they know what class is. I have never seen such bad officiating in my life. Granted the Cards were not playing like themselves but that game was horrible.

When their coach makes the comments that he makes about other teams, it is easy to see where the kids get it from.
Smile Smile Smile Smile TongueirateSho
This could be one of Bell County's better teams...
cheerforlife Wrote:not against the players or anything because obviously there taught unsportsman like conduct!.

Hold on now boys!!! Lets not get just Cardinal glasses on. Bell had twice the penalty yards then SC did. Bell Co. also had two players come out b/c they got gouged in the eyes in the piles by SC players. :devilflam

SC by no means is a clean team, I can show countless times were they were grabbing and twisting in the piles on the film.

The punching incident you are referring too is when the SC QB breaks contain and the Bell Co. DL turns to pursue and is attempted to be pulled down from behind. He then turns and takes the SC player to the ground and the helmet pops off. Your OWN COACH said he "is a hot head and runs his mouth."

So lets not open a can of worms we can't close.

I wish SC and Coach Hager luck this year.

They still have some work to do in order be as good as the 07 version.
cardinal mom Wrote:I so agree with you. I don't think they know what class is. I have never seen such bad officiating in my life. Granted the Cards were not playing like themselves but that game was horrible.

When their coach makes the comments that he makes about other teams, it is easy to see where the kids get it from.

Yes, I would agree with some of the bad officiating....but Bell got just as much if not a lot more. Merrick's extra point that was called no good.....was inside the upright...and then hooked left....called no good. Film shows otherwise. Also one of the kickoffs....the only one not a touchback.....was five yards deep in endzone.....and SC player was allowed to return it! It hurt you....he only got to fifteen! Bell'sfirst holding penalty was marked off for FIFTEEN yards. Some of these players in question...have played three years of varsity starts or more. Only one or two games that I can remember were there any incidents like you are describing. They are certainly not coached to do that. You don't win championships with "hot heads." Dudley knows that. Also SC is a fine team....but when your undefeated season begins to slip away in the fashion that it did.....they became frustrated and began to lose their cool. That's when all of a sudden "Bell players start playing dirty?" Makes no sense when you have that kind of lead. One good thing for SC especially...since Bell plays McCreary and SC plays Belfry in key matchup.....the impending ejections of some players that was waved off and unsportmanship called against both teams.....cancelling out play...and cooler heads prevailed....you certainly could not afford any players sitting out in your district contest as well next week. I will give them credit for that. The officials that called this game....as far as I know...I can never remember them being on Log Mountain before. Check the stats....and I believe that you will find that the team with the big lead...had most of the calls go against them. I think officiating was questionable at times, but certainly did not in any way effect the outcome or final score.
Does anyone know whos in Bell Countys district.
sc needs to shake this off...pirates next week
Welcome to the real world.

Sheldon Clark had played nobody before this. They got exposed.