•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Hazard play with Johnson Central?
Ive never watched Hazard play but JC is a very good football team hazard better come ready to play if they want to compete with JC IMO
Yes, Hazard Better Be Ready To Compete And Play Their Butts Off. If Not It Could Get Ugly In A Hurry.
I haven't watched Hazard play this season but I have seen highlights on Sports Overtime. They look like a solid group of athletes. But, to say they are going to hang with JC is just nuts. Paintsville also had a good group of players, but we saw the outcome of that one didn't we? Not ripping on Hazard or anything, but Jc is a powerhouse. They are loaded. One of the best ground attacks in the state. Probably the best offensive line in the state. And they showed last week that they can throw the ball. If they are clicking on all cylinders, it will be scary. I look for JC to put up record-esque numbers again in this one. JC rolls 55-14
Its Gonna Get Bad Early If Hazard Dont Come Ready To Play
Fridaynightmare Wrote:Its Gonna Get Bad Early If Hazard Dont Come Ready To Play

I agree if they dont come ready it will get ugly and get ugly fast.
Hazard will get beat by around 49-14
Eagles in a laugher. JV by the half.
Hazard may hang around early, but If JC is as good as they are supposed to be, then they will take over in the first half and roll the rest of the way. I would take JC 42-21.
Hazard can score with Central. I have watched both play. I think the way the teams are sit up it will be a good one.
JC-48
Hazard-35
Anyone can play them but not many in the mountains can beat them. Hazard is a good team with a lot of athletes, But central does also.

42-28 Central in a good game.
This game will not be close at all. pretty funny post tho
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:What 5 A has hazard beat?

Last year LCC, Clay, PCC, there might be another 5A school in there. This year PCC. This will be the first time that Hazard and Johnson Central play each other.
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:I haven't watched Hazard play this season but I have seen highlights on Sports Overtime. They look like a solid group of athletes. But, to say they are going to hang with JC is just nuts. Paintsville also had a good group of players, but we saw the outcome of that one didn't we? Not ripping on Hazard or anything, but Jc is a powerhouse. They are loaded. One of the best ground attacks in the state. Probably the best offensive line in the state. And they showed last week that they can throw the ball. If they are clicking on all cylinders, it will be scary. I look for JC to put up record-esque numbers again in this one. JC rolls 55-14

Hazard is not Paintsville, If Hazard come to play they can beat any team that they want to. Hazard is 5-4 again Belfry, 1-0 again Bell Co. 4-2 again Corbin, The Lex teams 6-3 that with 1-1 again Cath, Christian, and Dunbar and 3-0 again Lafayette. Hazard is never out of a game unless they don;t want to play.
cj2561 Wrote:Last year LCC, Clay, PCC, there might be another 5A school in there. This year PCC. This will be the first time that Hazard and Johnson Central play each other.

You will hope it is the last. Good luck.
cj2561 Wrote:Hazard is not Paintsville, If Hazard come to play they can beat any team that they want to. Hazard is 5-4 again Belfry, 1-0 again Bell Co. 4-2 again Corbin, The Lex teams 6-3 that with 1-1 again Cath, Christian, and Dunbar and 3-0 again Lafayette. Hazard is never out of a game unless they don;t want to play.

Whats all this have to do with this years matchup? Johnson Central used to be the doormat of our area, but thats no longer the case no is it? I commend Hazard for playing a team the size and quality of JC, its something many teams in our area wont do. I agree that Hazard has some talent and athletes, but JC has played many teams with the offensive scheme of Hazard that have better athletes and size. Etc, Shelby Co., Byran Station, Woodford Co., and Breathitt Co. Hazard will have to play its best game to even have a chance but I cant see them matching the physicality of JC.
i plan on attending this game but like i said the ones playing on the johnson central team this year once played on the 7th and 8th grade team to...all iam saying if the high school plays like there 7th and 8th grade hazard will win and iam hoping that they will win too JC is wayyy to over rated i think the best teams in the mountains right now would have to be hazard and letcher central i have seen iall three teams play this year and the only to that makes me excited is lcc and hazard well iam hoping hazard will pull it off go DAWGS......
bearcountry Wrote:i plan on attending this game but like i said the ones playing on the johnson central team this year once played on the 7th and 8th grade team to...all iam saying if the high school plays like there 7th and 8th grade hazard will win and iam hoping that they will win too JC is wayyy to over rated i think the best teams in the mountains right now would have to be hazard and letcher central i have seen iall three teams play this year and the only to that makes me excited is lcc and hazard well iam hoping hazard will pull it off go DAWGS......

what 7th and 8th grade years are you referring to?
JCpride Wrote:Negative. Hazard is a DECENT 1 A team JC is a STRONG 5A team...do the math.

JC-56
Hazard-7

Thats what people said about the Green and Ballard scrimmage, even though it was a scrimmage u know they play like it was a game, and green countys starting QB was out. But Green still won the scrimmage.
bearcountry Wrote:i plan on attending this game but like i said the ones playing on the johnson central team this year once played on the 7th and 8th grade team to...all iam saying if the high school plays like there 7th and 8th grade hazard will win and iam hoping that they will win too JC is wayyy to over rated i think the best teams in the mountains right now would have to be hazard and letcher central i have seen iall three teams play this year and the only to that makes me excited is lcc and hazard well iam hoping hazard will pull it off go DAWGS......

Are you kidding me! Please tell me how JC is overrated! You barley beat PCC and you are calling JC overrated. Listen go down the road and tell the coach's that we would love to have LCC on our schedule, oh but wait they already know that. I'll tell you what I'm not kidding either, come on down to the nest and I'll buy your ticket and save you a seat next to me and 1000's of other screaming fans every time that cannon goes off!

no high school team plays the same way they did in the 7th and 8th grade...are you kidding me?
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Are you kidding me! Please tell me how JC is overrated! You barley beat PCC and you are calling JC overrated. Listen go down the road and tell the coach's that we would love to have LCC on our schedule, oh but wait they already know that. I'll tell you what I'm not kidding either, come on down to the nest and I'll buy your ticket and save you a seat next to me and 1000's of other screaming fans every time that cannon goes off!

lol u can buy mu ticket and i'll be more than happy to sit and listen to the cannons go off lol
cj2561 Wrote:Hazard is not Paintsville, If Hazard come to play they can beat any team that they want to. Hazard is 5-4 again Belfry, 1-0 again Bell Co. 4-2 again Corbin, The Lex teams 6-3 that with 1-1 again Cath, Christian, and Dunbar and 3-0 again Lafayette. Hazard is never out of a game unless they don;t want to play.

According to the Massey ratings, Hazard plays one of the weakest schedules in the state, while it records Johnson Central as playing one of the strongest in the state. Yet, for the most Johnson Central has dominated just about every team they have played. Not really understanding where you get the logic for much of what you say.

I cant help but believe that from the way your posts sound you are very young. Is that the case?
This is going to be a long bye week! I am going to go crazy lol.
I think Hazard will play with the eagles until halftime. Then I think Matney will make some adjustments and the Eagles will never look back. Hazard is in a whole different class than a Paintsville or Pikeville this year, so I think it will be closer than the average person thinks.
JC-42
Hazard-20

good luck to both teams

Then Johnson Central is going to make Hazard not want to play in a big way.
Hazard is going to get punished all night in this one.
I have read about speed versus power in this match up and all I got to say is JCHS has plenty of power and SPEED! JCHS has speed like they have never had before. Ask the Woodford Co. bunch about how much speed JCHS has.

JC 49
Haz. 12
Mr.Kimball Wrote:According to the Massey ratings, Hazard plays one of the weakest schedules in the state, while it records Johnson Central as playing one of the strongest in the state. Yet, for the most Johnson Central has dominated just about every team they have played. Not really understanding where you get the logic for much of what you say.

I cant help but believe that from the way your posts sound you are very young. Is that the case?

He is actually 27 to be exact. So what does the age have to do with anything? All he is saying that Hazard can play with these big teams and win if they come to play. Thats his opinion and no one elses. I myself believe Hazard can play with JC but i dont know if its going to get them a win. But Hazard will not back down and will not give up until the game is over.
Hazard will play any team that wants to play them. We don't care unlike some other schools
hazard by a TD
We will forget about this game next year. Up here in Hazard we don't live on our 47 winning seasons. We are just as good as we are this year.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next