Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 22 - East Ridge 14
Final
Looks like ER came to play tonight
Congrats KCC.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
ER came to play tonight. They had the ball with under a mintue to go and the receivers dropepd the ball on three different occasions. Two of those plays could of been TD's.
They looked better last night than they had all season from what I've saw. The boys tried hard and could have scored more than what they did. Would have loved for them to win a game but maybe this goes to show that the coach will take the team in the right direction.

From what I understand little leagues programs and middle school programs as well are starting at the feeder schools. This has always been the advantage that other teams have had over our school. Maybe within the next decade we will start building a team able to compete.

Way to go KCC.
Congrats KCC
Knott was missing five starters. This was a good win for the young guys who stepped up... if Knott was healthy it wouldn't of been pretty.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:ER came to play tonight. They had the ball with under a mintue to go and the receivers dropepd the ball on three different occasions. Two of those plays could of been TD's.
If what you say is true, then it doesn't sound at all like they "came to play" just because they scored twice this game instead of the usual one. Sad truth is, they were playing better ball under Branham.
I doubt that.
Borderlord Wrote:If what you say is true, then it doesn't sound at all like they "came to play" just because they scored twice this game instead of the usual one. Sad truth is, they were playing better ball under Branham.

Those passes came in the fourth quarter. Maybe fatigue was a factor.
IRISH4 Wrote:I doubt that.
YOu can doubt it all you want, but it is true. They want to pat themselves on the back for "almost" beating a school that is a clas below them, then great. I would hope someone there would strive for something better. Branham won 2 games there, You will be lucky to get one win. I mean seriously, Er's DEFENSE scored about as many points at this point in the season LAST YEAR than the ER OFFENSE has this year. YOu can't doubt the facts!
Borderlord Wrote:YOu can doubt it all you want, but it is true. They want to pat themselves on the back for "almost" beating a school that is a clas below them, then great. I would hope someone there would strive for something better. Branham won 2 games there, You will be lucky to get one win. I mean seriously, Er's DEFENSE scored about as many points at this point in the season LAST YEAR than the ER OFFENSE has this year. YOu can't doubt the facts!

How many of those wins counted last season??? NONE! They used an ineligible player last year and that negated that. ER has always had unreal expectations...and as long as they do and continue to not allow a coach to build a program or start a feeder system they will struggle.
Congrats KCC = )