Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final: Pike Central 32 Phelps 14 (PICS)
Varney Scores on the opening drive..

PCC 7
Phelps 0

Will post pics throughtout the night..
That didn't take long. I must return to the TV. Thanks QQ.
Varney 60 yd. touchdown run! AND he broke a tackle. Smile
3:15 to go in the first period.

Central - 22
Phelps - 00
I guess this one is pretty much over and its just started. Arrow
Did you think that it would be any other way? No offense to Phelps. :/
Ya this game gonna get ugly I do believe.. Ill still post photos..
Ugly ones.
Big Grin
22 - 0

At the end of the first half.
29-7 in the 4th PCC
sportschick15 Wrote:Ugly ones.
Big Grin

:lol: OUCH!!
Coca Cola Player of the Game: Gordon Varney

FINAL SCORE:
Central - 32
Phelps - 14
MVP for Phelps - Robert Gannon
MVP for Central - Gordon Varney

Both #3 Smile That's cute, huh?
does any one know y Curvon Merchiant was kicked out of the game b/c i left early and was not able to c in person or on TV at which what happened??
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:does any one know y Curvon Merchiant was kicked out of the game b/c i left early and was not able to c in person or on TV at which what happened??

I dunno 15th.. I heard he dont get to play next week.
8)
Central played like they can in the first quarter...but after that its almost like they knew they had the game so they qiut playin......and about Q.Merchant, I was told that he was punched in the ribs when he was getting up and then he shoved the kid back down...thats wen he got ejected....if i find out more ill be sure to post
ZAG Wrote:Central played like they can in the first quarter...but after that its almost like they knew they had the game so they qiut playin......and about Q.Merchant, I was told that he was punched in the ribs when he was getting up and then he shoved the kid back down...thats wen he got ejected....if i find out more ill be sure to post

he had 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties and there were several players that recieved warnings there was a lot of punchin and shovin going on all night and im pretty sure if you are ejected it is automatic suspension for the next game......unfortunate for the hawks because he looked good tonight and they will need him against a better opponent he was awesome on defense too
Yes...if you are ejected...it is an automatic suspension for the next event that you play in...
This game turned out to be a disappointment for Pike Central. In the first quarter, the Hawks played exactly how they can. Then they took Phelps to lightly the rest of the game. Coach Mac wasn't very pleased. This one should have been 50-0. I believe this will be fixed in practice though.
Q is playing in the next game!!!!
sportschick15 Wrote:Q is playing in the next game!!!!

No, I don't think he will.

Ejection from a contest results in an automatic 1 game suspension per KHSAA Bylaw 11. You can read about it at the KHSAA website.

Merchant's ejection is legitimate, and is shown on the listing on the KHSAA Public Suspension list. He is listed as suspended on 8/20/05 for 1 game for unsportsmanlike conduct.

http://khsaa.12dt.com/cgi-bin/dq_list_public
Cool pics QQ my lil bro made the cut on a couple of them lol..