Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
71.43%
Lawrence County
28.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs Lawrence County
I personally believe that LC can pull it out cause they seem to be very hungry and in need of a win.......good luck to both teams tho!
Russell by 4Tds.
I think Russell is more mentally prepared and LC is either hot or cold. Russell should be able to do what thye wan't on offense. If LC hits on all cylinders then they can definetley play with them.
TooFast Wrote:I personally believe that LC can pull it out cause they seem to be very hungry and in need of a win.......good luck to both teams tho!
I thought they were hungry last week.:confused:
DevilsWin Wrote:I thought they were hungry last week.:confused:
Looks like they have been hungry all season.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
jgrubby Wrote:Looks like they have been hungry all season.
No doubt. Meanwhile the Red Devils have worked off all that Raider from last week. I hear Dawg is a gourmet dish in The Phillipines. Just add a little soy and boil it I think.Smile
Russell 35

Lawrence County 14
jgrubby Wrote:You know I think my Dad could out-run your Dad! I always hear this : if one team beats another and the last two games were close and we could win because the score of a team was as good as blah blah blah....Judging yourself by another team is not very accurate at all. It may be a difference in style for the first team to win. Or they are really pumped to play a rival? Who knows but you can't judge your team based on a team that almost did something.

If you read the last of my quote, I mentioned that teams match up with others differently which causes problems for one or the other. Please...... put down the dagger, I am not against Russell by no means.
FBALL Wrote:Just for the record, Russell ran all over Boyd County as well.

Thanks, I just ran across the score on KHSAA. Russell is a good team, but, Lawrence has played "maybe", has played the toughest schedule in Eastern Ky. and has been respectable.
Hopefully that offense is clicking tonight.
The linemen need to treat every play like it is the last play of the game and the W is on the line. I think if they could pick up that mentality they could do really well, instead of listening to everyone talk about how they are not physical and get pushed around.

Treat every play like its the deciding play of the game. Get off blocks, if the guy is trying to block you, get off that block, he obviously isn't going for the linebackers, beat him.

Linebackers, I'd like to see some more tackles at or behind the line of scrimmage. Quit biting on the FB fake everytime.
NIECE Wrote:If you read the last of my quote, I mentioned that teams match up with others differently which causes problems for one or the other. Please...... put down the dagger, I am not against Russell by no means.
I don't mean anything personal by your post. I think you have an accurate understanding and founded idea. My thing is that when someone says there team could beat a team by judging them from a former game between a mutual team.( i.e. Russell played Boyd and won. L C played Boyd really well but lost so therefore Russell should beat LC.) The logic isn't founded. L C may have something that Russell cannot defend. Russell may have a defense unlike Boyds and make plays that Boyd couldn't. Lawerence may show up to play tonight and stomp the living daylights out of Russell. You and I both know it may not happen that way. Again its nothing personal just found your post to say what I was thinking at the time. Good luck to all players to night! I hope it is injury free and SPORTS-MAN-LIKE!!!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Im Really Not Sure On This One. They Are Both Great Teams. But Lc Still Have Not One A Game Yet. So Im Goin To Give This One To Lc.
They Have Played The Toughest Scheldue In Eastern Ky No Doubt About It. Lc Is Goin To Come In Thiss One Pumped Up And Ready To Play.
Good Luck To Both Teams Hope There Is No Injurys
schs_06 Wrote:Im Really Not Sure On This One. They Are Both Great Teams. But Lc Still Have Not One A Game Yet. So Im Goin To Give This One To Lc.
They Have Played The Toughest Scheldue In Eastern Ky No Doubt About It. Lc Is Goin To Come In Thiss One Pumped Up And Ready To Play.
Good Luck To Both Teams Hope There Is No Injurys
They are going to win because they haven't won a game yet????
RUSSELL RED DEVILS