Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone kin to someone rich or famous??
Just curios..

Not Exactly famous but,
My uncle Marion Compton designed the architecture for fish trap lake and damn to be built.. Sorry best I could do..
Loretta Lynn
and Roger Webb..the jailer Idea
Well 15th How are you kin to roger webb LOL just curious Smile
Manute Bo is my 3rd cousin

Smile Nope not me I have no famous realives that I know of.
Is he the one that runs the jail that the 6'8" 300 pound guy escaped from an 18inch hole? lol......you know im kidding 15th i still love ya Big Grin
yeap .. thats him lol... nobody has figured that one out yet Sad
8) Me either and probably wont
Heck he might be reading this right now.
here's a pic from http://www.floydcountytimes.com .... isnt he cute lol
PHSFAN Wrote:Manute Bo is my 3rd cousin

Smile Nope not me I have no famous realives that I know of.

:lol: :lol:
I'm kin to a member of Diamond Rio.
'Bad' Frank Phillips (played a major role in the Hatfield-McCoy feud) is my great, great grandfather...
Well, I'm not that I can think of, but one of my friends is the nephew of Billy Ray Cyrus.
I have been told that I am distantly related to the author James Joyce.
I'm distant cousins with Tim Couch. Joey and my mom is 3rd cousins.
thetribe Wrote:'Bad' &*& Phillips (played a major role in the Hatfield-McCoy feud) is my great, great grandfather...

I'm a Joseph Hatfield descendant but he had moved to Tennessee before the shooting started.
i am a decendandt of Devil Anse Hatfield some how. my granny used to talk about it.
I kind of figured that alot of people from around here would be relatives of either the Hatfields, McCoys, or someone related to the fight somehow.
well yea but someone mentioned it so i did too..
Hmmmm...I don't think I'm kin to anyone famous or whatever...but I've met a lot of famous basketball players and junk like that Sad
Cali Wrote:Hmmmm...I don't think I'm kin to anyone famous or whatever...but I've met a lot of famous basketball players and junk like that Sad

How can you forget about your brother cali hes famous at the MAC, he always gets a standing O Tongue
OMG!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? My brother is a mixture of Billy Ray Cyrus and Elvis! Thanks football05 for reminding me! HAHA!

Ha so yeah, I am kin to someone famous!!
Vincent Vega Wrote:i am a decendandt of Devil Anse Hatfield some how. my granny used to talk about it.

Hey, Cousin! Devil Anse was the great great grandchild of my Joseph Hatfield by his third wife, Elizabeth Vance. My family is from Joseph and his fourth wife, Rachel Smith.

Joseph Hatfield & Elizabeth Vance
Ephraim Hatfield & Mary Smith Goff
Valentine Hatfield & Martha Weddington
Ephraim Hatfield & Nancy Vance
William Anderson "Devil Anse" Hatfield

Don't know if all of that is completely accurate; I got a lot of it from a Hatfield site.
My uncle, jerry lee lewis, no not the real one, is a multi millionaire anyway.
My Papaw is a multi-millionaire Confusedhock: lol
I got a new car today?!?
I am 3rd cousins with charles manson and that is no joke. Probably not a good thing to admit either so I have a pretty bad temper to say the least. lol
I am related to someone famous.. Ricky Skaggs is my cousin ..
Red Devilette Wrote:I am related to someone famous.. Ricky Skaggs is my cousin ..

welcome to the site red devilette if you need anything feel free to contact me or any of the other mods 8) Confusedhock:
I am somehow related to jesse James, Randolf McCoy. My neighbor was related to Ronnie Vanzant, and my friend was william shatners niece.