Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
41.94%
Whitley County
58.06%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. Whitley Co. - Oct. 3
This will be a good game. Could be for the 1# spot. GO DORES
Whitley 54-27
PCC upsets Whitley to take over as District leaders.
Score - PCC 32 Whitley 22
lets go Pcc
Once again id like Perry to win but i dont know because this is there first road game of the year and they are coming off the heart breaker to Hazard. It will be interesting so see how there mindset is.
The DORES will be all wright. This is a big game for them and they know this. Friday night is gone they will move on they want to be the first team to win the dist.And they can if they play like they can.
Huge Game for the Dores. First game on the road wont be an easy one at Whitley County. I think Browne gets his players focused this week and comes out on top.

PCC-32
Whitley-26
My vote goes for Whitley but with reserve. PCC is rolling minus the shot heard round the mountains lastnight. When a team is playing this kind of football they are a team with confidence and you all know what that can do. I like the mohawkes they are sporting pretty sick PCC ,pretty sick!!!!!!!!!!
I like Perry Central in this one and will take them by 10.
First game on the road for them. PCC has benefited from home field advantage and all that comes with it. I see Whitley County running all over them. 34-13
MVP2 Wrote:Huge Game for the Dores. First game on the road wont be an easy one at Whitley County. I think Browne gets his players focused this week and comes out on top.

PCC-32
Whitley-26

Do you ever pick against PC at anything?...........However i'll agree 32 - 26 perry.
Pcc
Kyboy13 Wrote:Do you ever pick against PC at anything?...........However i'll agree 32 - 26 perry.

Do you read all my posts? Im guessing not.
Whitley co 35
Perry co. central 21
Don't think that this game's winner wrapps up the #1 spot. We still get to play whitley, and if pcc looses they still have to play clay co. This district will go down the wire. Nothing is set until we play whitley.
pcc in this one...if they play like they have been
Whitley fight Bell hard until the 4th, then Bell was just to much for them. Whitley by 10.
well i hve played against pcc and tere back field is insane and i think that they will be win this by a long shot .....

pcc 36 wc 0
kentuckyfan Wrote:well i hve played against pcc and tere back field is insane and i think that they will be win this by a long shot .....

pcc 36 wc 0

PCC does have a very quick backfield but they are not that good on the defensive side of the ball so no way they'll shut out Whitley Co or anyone at that matter.
Pcc
cougarpride08 Wrote:Don't think that this game's winner wrapps up the #1 spot. We still get to play whitley, and if pcc looses they still have to play clay co. This district will go down the wire. Nothing is set until we play whitley.

If PCC beats Whitley pcc will win dist. I have seen clay play and the have trouble stopping the run. And PCC can run and throw. you may stop one but you cant stop both (Amis,Travis) packs a good punch . LCC could not stop them. Whitley has a good fullback . I think if you can control him you can win. But if you cant it will be a long night. But i will agree with you it aint over till the last team plays.
kymom Wrote:If PCC beats Whitley pcc will win dist. I have seen clay play and the have trouble stopping the run. And PCC can run and throw. you may stop one but you cant stop both (Amis,Travis) packs a good punch . LCC could not stop them. Whitley has a good fullback . I think if you can control him you can win. But if you cant it will be a long night. But i will agree with you it aint over till the last team plays.

I agree it will be hard to stop both. Amis and Travis are Phenominal. They also have a very decent passing game as well. Perry Central is for real this year and people are going to see that. If no one doesn't believe me ask anyone on the Hazard Football team i guarantee they will agree even though they will not want to admit it.
I keep saying that this is not the same team perry has had in the past this bunch can play . They have lost two game for a total of 6 points . if they could hit a field goal they would not have lost them .
cj2561 Wrote:Whitley fight Bell hard until the 4th, then Bell was just to much for them. Whitley by 10.

No it was actually over by the 2nd quarter.

But anyway I will take Whitley in a good game 35-21.
Pcc
Im going to go with Perry 28 -21. Perry is coming off a heartbreaker and this will be their first test on the road. Whitley has shown to be a good team with a great running game. If Perry shuts down their fullback they come away with the win and have them sitting 2-0 in the district.
MVP2 Wrote:Do you read all my posts? Im guessing not.

No but I've read enough.......Did I say there was anything wrong with it? Look at me I pick my team 8 out of 10 times. Touchy, touchy.
pcc
Whitley-46
Perry County Central-24
If Perry can pull this out they will win district i believe.