Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About That Sheldon Clark Offensive Line
How good are they?
Are they better than belfry
wont know until they play!
There both really good and we will find out on October 24th!!!:Thumbs:
That will be a great game.
Are they a big group? Can't remember them much from last year? How many starters did they return in the front 5?
They are a very strong front five they returned 3 starters.Guard chris ward 200 Guard kevin sites 270.Center Dustin burchett 250 all the line is pretty big.and they all run there 40s in the 5s.and they can flat out play.:rockon:
this o-line is a little bit better at pass blocking then last year's
I attend many of their practices, and I have seen a lot of dedication from the O-line this year. They are working hard and I do believe that the Belfry vs SC game will be quite the match. I am pulling for SC in this one of course, and I believe both teams will fight as though it is a war.
There is quite a bit of talent coming from the offensive line this year. I've seen it in the practices/games. I think if they keep their heads up, they will pull through and give Belfry a run for their money.
bj jarell dislocated his elbow during the jv game i believe at lc this afternnoon
dawg2011 Wrote:bj jarell dislocated his elbow during the jv game i believe at lc this afternnoon

Yes he did and he was the JV QB