Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 54 - Woodford County 33
Final!
:letsparty WOW !!!!!
Didnt expect this...But im glad! Great win for JC!!!!!
Wow what a game for JC.......Great games by nathan dillion and chase richardson on the offensive side of the ball.....Good Win for JC!!!!!
Very impressive win for Johnson Central.
Nate Dillion 254 Yards
Chase Richardson 255 Yards
J.K. Hall 76 Yards
Tanner Bratton 43 Yards
Dennis Dillon 43 Yards
Ian Welch 13 Yards

TEAM 684 Yards
Congrats JC.
WOW! Not what I thought would happen congrats JC.
This was a big game for the Johnson Central Golden Eagles. Gives them the leg up in the district.
Dang at the stats
Congrats to JC!! I didn't expect a win this big so I'm a little surprised at the outcome. This puts the Eagles in the drivers seat for the district. Ashland is about the only test left for them, but I don't think the Tomcats have the best team this year!
Johnson will take state imo
liveordie20 Wrote:Johnson will take state imo

Johnson Central has a very good team, but they will still be a 3-4 TD underdog to Highlands this season. I hope to see the district winner represent the district and this entire part of the state well, but Highlands is a force to be reckoned with this season.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:Johnson Central has a very good team, but they will still be a 3-4 TD underdog to Highlands this season. I hope to see the district winner represent the district and this entire part of the state well, but Highlands is a force to be reckoned with this season.

A real good cold snow or rain could even it up real nice. Just hope JCHS makes it that far.
Anyone who beats Woodford by 21 can play with alot of teams..I don't know if they are near good enough to beat a team like Highlands yet, but tonight was a good win to start that argument. Congrats J.C!
I agree! This is a very good team.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
THOMCAT Wrote:Nate Dillion 254 Yards
J.K. Hall 76 Yards
Tanner Bratton 43 Yards
Dennis Dillon 43 Yards
Ian Welch 13 Yards

TEAM 684 Yards

Awesome game on the ground. Congrats boys.
Now a little props to the unsung heros in the trenches. I have got to see 2 games this season. And let me tell ya. that O-line is one of the most disciplined group of boys that I have seen. The RBs for JC, should be patting them on the back. Great job guys and nice win.
THOMCAT Wrote:Nate Dillion 254 Yards
J.K. Hall 76 Yards
Tanner Bratton 43 Yards
Dennis Dillon 43 Yards
Ian Welch 13 Yards

TEAM 684 Yards

Wow:Clap:
EastKyMiner Wrote:Wow:Clap:

I told you guys, they do have 8 cylinders and now there firing. 100% cubic effort, with a matney stoker motor powered by 1000 screaming fans lol.
Very nice win JC. I knew you guys could do it!Wink
Is Woodford good?
Well JC is proving their ability so far. But I agree that Highlands will be another animal entirely than any team they have faced this year, if JC can make it that far. Two things I think JC needs to compete on Highlands level, raise their D another notch and they better work on their passing game too! I'd love to see any team from Eastern Kentucky knock off a Northern Kentucky team for once!
lawrence LC Wrote:Is Woodford good?

Woodford Co. is consistently ranked 5-10 across many polls in 5A. There 2 loss, John Hardin and JC, have a combined record of 10-0 and are both ranked in the Top 5 in Class 5A. So yes this team is very good. If there was going to be a blowout in this game, I thought it would be Woodford running away.