Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Voted EKY Top 20 (Sept 22)
First and foremost I'd like to thank all of the members of BGR who took the time to vote on this poll. Without those people, this poll would not be possible.

Team (First Place Votes)............................Total Points Received

1. Bell County (13)...................................448
2. Johnson Central (8)...............................444
3. Belfry (1).............................................419
4. Prestonsburg.......................................362
5. Sheldon Clark......................................307
6. Raceland..............................................303
7. Ashland...............................................297
8. Russell.................................................274
9. Corbin..................................................269
10. Hazard...............................................249
11. Rockcastle County................................230
12. Breathitt County...................................229
13. Letcher County Central.........................206
14. Whitley County.....................................154
15. Southwestern.......................................134
16. Knox Central.........................................91
17. Perry County Central.............................89
18. Harlan County........................................81
19. South Laurel..........................................70
20. Estill County...........................................69

Others Receiving Votes:
Middlesboro 48, Mason County 25, Somerset 18, Fairview 7, Williamsburg 5, Rowan County 5, Clay County 4, Lawrence County 3, Powell County 1, Boyd County 1

Feel free to discuss below........
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Looks like a very good and accurate top 20.
Well I guess this proves it...Bell Co. is #1
Who's the Homer voting for Belfry? LOL
I think this poll has the potential to be the best opinion poll in the state. Will anyone besides BGR be publishing this poll?

It's already better than the MTN top 10.
Looks good. Johnson Central beat Bell County, but either way, they are both #1 & #2. Nice job by the voters as well. This looks very accurate.
DevilsWin Wrote:I think this poll has the potential to be the best opinion poll in the state. Will anyone besides BGR be publishing this poll?

It's already better than the MTN top 10.

This comment is very much appreciated. However, I believe the BGR fan poll will be exclusive to us here at BGR. It may find its way into some broadcasting or journalism if a station would like to make mention of it but we'll see.

i think that it is very accurate but i do think that sheldon clark should be over p burg
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Looks good. Johnson Central beat Bell County, but either way, they are both #1 & #2. Nice job by the voters as well. This looks very accurate.

In what?

Nicest field does not count. Wink
How can people say Breathitt County is so down when they had the #4 team Prestonsburg down and only lost by a blocked punt? Makes no sense.
Estill Co is the most underated team in this poll. They are 3-1 lost to Breathitt Co at Breathitt and anyone that was at the game will tell you Estill was the best team on the field that night.
basketballwizz Wrote:Estill Co is the most underated team in this poll. They are 3-1 lost to Breathitt Co at Breathitt and anyone that was at the game will tell you Estill was the best team on the field that night.

But the best team didn't get the job done. When they start beating some quality opponents they will move up I'm sure. Just have to prove themselves.
Breathitt is better then what they are ranked on here. Look for estill to make some noise too.