Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Green County
100.00%
Glasgow
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green County vs. Glasgow - Sept. 26
Who will this game and what will be the score? Anyone know anyhting about glasgow if they run the ball or pass?
stonesteven Wrote:Who will this game and what will be the score? Anyone know anyhting about glasgow if they run the ball or pass?
Green by 15......Glasgow is a lot like Green as far as their philosophy on running the ball, but they so pass the ball more than Green County. Against Larue County last week the QB went 10-14 with 2 td's and no int's....They ran the ball 48 times for 198 yards.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

thanks, i think green county will stop there run no problem, passing is another problem though. We have a great D against the run, but we are lacking in the secondary this year. Its not that we dont have a good 2ndary, I just think they havent found there peek yet. Thanks for the input.
stonesteven Wrote:thanks, i think green county will stop there run no problem, passing is another problem though. We have a great D against the run, but we are lacking in the secondary this year. Its not that we dont have a good 2ndary, I just think they havent found there peek yet. Thanks for the input.
From the numbers in the passing game they use a play action passing game. I think Green is more likely to stop that type of passing game rather than a pure one.

Ya I hope, my little brother is the saftey.
Glasgow will be "Green" with envy after Green County whoops them 48 - 19 .
stonesteven Wrote:Ya I hope, my little brother is the saftey.
I was wondering if you were related....Green County lost two good secondary players from last years team, but hopefully by playoff time, we can get the defense as a whole playing strong and consistent. The Metcalfe County game will be a big test for out secondary.

green co by 10
Ya I watched there last game last year, they stopped our run as well. We have to be ready for that this year but for some reason i dont think we will!