Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Cavaliers 22 twin valley/springs va. 6
twin valley is a playoff team in va. they went 7-3 this year and got a trip to the playoff and only lost 4 seniors the teams they lost to were grundy hayside and someone else but we should all know whet power house grundy is and hayside were beast last year also. its looking good for the cavs this year let me here what you all think?
WIW.. Jenkins might make some noise this year.. Im really happy they have imporved so much.
One heck of a turn around already.
If this team is as good as you seem to be putting them then Jenkins has changed. I wish them the best 8)
thanks torqque and catdawg.
beef if you dont belive me about the other team look them up on virginia preps or somthing
I really hope they're as good as appears. That's the area that my family came from before moving to Lawrence.
Sounds like Jenkins has made a complete "180" since last year, could this change be because of Letcher County Central opening up this year? (nothing against Jenkins, just wondering if they picked up any players from the other Letcher schools that closed)
Congrats Jenkins!!
MeatWad Wrote:Sounds like Jenkins has made a complete "180" since last year, could this change be because of Letcher County Central opening up this year? (nothing against Jenkins, just wondering if they picked up any players from the other Letcher schools that closed)
nope jenkins got 1 player from fleming neon and dosent get in the game much. its all jenkins just with heart and a winning attitude this team now knows how to win something that has been lacking for a long time.
What made them change their views?
well the problem has been lack of leadership well the seniors now konw how to win and wont accept loosing these guys are leaders and the younger guys listin and respect the loosing era is over at jenkins.
Looks like Jenkins has changed ALOT from previous years.

Best of luck to them and congratulations on the wins so far.

This goes to show you that the little teams aren't always going to be down and out.
thnx alote tribe
really appreciate it
You're welcome. It really is nice to see the underdogs start coming up from behind.

I came from a small school that no one thought had any talent in sports yet we would surprise people in tournaments and play our hearts out. We had fun and loved the game and that is all that matters. People playing with heart is all that you can ask for.
yea i know what your talking about but i like to be the underdog though i mean what do you have to lose. i just want jenkins football to become known for somthing. like they ust to be
I'd really like to see the Cav's in the playoffs this year!
MeatWad Wrote:I'd really like to see the Cav's in the playoffs this year!

Me too.. 8) I hope they keep up the winning attitude
thnx alote guys