Poll: Who takes this district game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
96.15%
Harlan Ind.
3.85%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Harlan Ind. - Sept. 19
Coming off 2 wins over Pike Central and Jenkins, and after giving a lot of starters a chance to get 100% over the last 2 weeks....who wins the 2nd district game on Hazard's brand new field? Keep in mind Hazard beat Harlan last year 34-0 @ Harlan and this is Hazard's first home game of the season on the new turf. My guess is Hazard names the score w/ JV in by the 3rd quarter.
Hazard should win this game comfortably.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

HAZARD in a big way
Bulldogs-56
Green Dragons-12
I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to come out to Hazard this Friday night to watch the first ever ballgame on our new turf field. This is a dream come true for all of us Hazard fans and we would like for you to come share the excitement as we play our first home game of the season. I would also like to thank all those in the community who made this possible...it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of young men. We are very proud of our football team and our new field.

GOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!
[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fangsjs/015.jpg]
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to come out to Hazard this Friday night to watch the first ever ballgame on our new turf field. This is a dream come true for all of us Hazard fans and we would like for you to come share the excitement as we play our first home game of the season. I would also like to thank all those in the community who made this possible...it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of young men. We are very proud of our football team and our new field.

GOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!
[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fangsjs/015.jpg]

Very nice post Blue-N-Gold and the field looks great.
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard BIG
Let me just say, they sure did earn it.

Hopefully they'll pull off their 1st win at their new field!
If...Then Wrote:Let me just say, they sure did earn it.

Hopefully they'll pull off their 1st win at their new field!

Nice to hear compliments like that coming from a panther...lol Thanks man...
Hazard is out with one of there players Mike Campbell. might be out for the rest of the season, but the bad thing is he is not hurt..... Who is going to take his place. On DEF. Jordan Campbell will. When he can play in a few weeks. The other side of the ball no ideal, there can be two. B.J. or Zack. There might be some other ones that can. These two i know off the top of my head/
Idk anybody named jordan campbell......
Hazard will win this won by a lot and the new field looks awesome as well.
I cant wait to watch the game on the new turf......lol With the dedication and the beautiful turf...and the tailgating....it should be exciting!!!
beautiful
Stop showing off... Wink
Tonight, Friday, Sept. 19th, Hazard plays Harlan City in the first game on the new field. The game begins at 7:30 but there will be a special ceremony and re-dedication of the field at 7 pm. I would like to invite everyone out to be a part of this special night, see the new field and yell for the Bulldogs.

HAZARD BULLDOGS!!!!
Very nice looking field. Does the home and visitor fans sit together?
kybaseball Wrote:Very nice looking field. Does the home and visitor fans sit together?

Yes
Sure beats playing on the field that I played on several years ago, it was like concrete... But one question that I have is this, why would they build such a wonderful field with the school district is almost bankrupt??