Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 41 - Boyd County 6
FBALL Wrote:Put in the subs.

Ok they would have took it easy on Breathitt co . I know that nobody wants to beat them to BADSmile
kymom Wrote:Ok they would have took it easy on Breathitt co . I know that nobody wants to beat them to BADSmile

With the subs in they would had the score been reversed.
jgrubby Wrote:And you think thats ok? We are not anti bobcat. We like to promote good sportsmanship. That doesn't teach it.

Truth is our #2 RB quit the team so we were trying to get some game situation pass plays in and trying to get our #3 RB some reps.
Congrats to Breathitt Co.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Truth is our #2 RB quit the team so we were trying to get some game situation pass plays in and trying to get our #3 RB some reps.

Who was the #2 . I can figure out why he Quit.
Congrats Breathitt Co.
Hate to hear the backup RB quit. What about the Backup QB?
kymom Wrote:Who was the #2 . I can figure out why he Quit.

#24 Spicer
Chris is that the one if so. Big loss on D
backup qb is a freshman (kyle huff) he is gonna be a good one. no matter what anyone says imo haddix needed the reps, and if boyd pulls their players at that score sounds like they needed some practice too.

if the score was in the forties or fifties i might agree with ya.

don't mean to bring up another school but look at belfry, chck there scores and who played or started the games. nothin against belfry but you practice all week to play on fri, don't rub it in if you can help it, somtimes even your second teams are better than opposing 1 teams
picnic Wrote:backup qb is a freshman (kyle huff) he is gonna be a good one. no matter what anyone says imo haddix needed the reps, and if boyd pulls their players at that score sounds like they needed some practice too.

if the score was in the forties or fifties i might agree with ya.

don't mean to bring up another school but look at belfry, chck there scores and who played or started the games. nothin against belfry but you practice all week to play on fri, don't rub it in if you can help it, somtimes even your second teams are better than opposing 1 teams
If the second team scores thats fine. But I don't think Breathitt's second team was better than Boyd's first team.

Thats OK the score looked that much more impressive. Pats on the back all around.