Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
93.33%
Jenkins
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Jenkins - Sept. 12th
Hazard big!!
cavs coaches need to look at this game as a wake up call for the rest of the season. They are still capable of beating a very weak pineville team. Is harlan in the district also? Cavs could still be district runners up. Not too shabby.
cougarpride08 Wrote:cavs coaches need to look at this game as a wake up call for the rest of the season. They are still capable of beating a very weak pineville team. Is harlan in the district also? Cavs could still be district runners up. Not too shabby.

Our coaches need a wake-up call. We DO have some good players. Beat Hazard, no, but we have the physical ability to compete. They made a mistake getting rid of the one they were supposed to have. We could have been 2-0 if they had not of donethat:mad: I bet.
Old Jacket Wrote:You half to remember the entire offensive line is back from last year. They should have won 8 games last year but due to injuries and other problems they let a few games slip away. Hazard will win big. I agree but my heart is with the Jenkins kids and coachs.

i do not understand what you mean hazard should have won 8 games last year but we let a few slip away. hazard went 13-1 so can you please explain this to me
HHS53 Wrote:i do not understand what you mean hazard should have won 8 games last year but we let a few slip away. hazard went 13-1 so can you please explain this to me

I'm pretty sure he is referring to the Jenkins team last year. They went 6-4 (before playoffs) and had two very close losses that could have easily been wins.
Old Jacket Wrote:Hazard will win huge. Jenkins needs to close their doors and let the kids go to LCC. The kids out on that team needs to know what it is like to have their community involved and support them. They got some great kids. Good luck Cavs!!!!

I'm going to guess your a cougar fan. Jenkins isn't going anywhere and doesn't need to go to LCC.
hazard will win
sherman14 Wrote:I'm going to guess your a cougar fan. Jenkins isn't going anywhere and doesn't need to go to LCC.

Trust me, Jenkins does need to shut down and as soon as possible in my opinion. They are going nowhere in any sport and the school system is going down the crapper as well.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Trust me, Jenkins does need to shut down and as soon as possible in my opinion. They are going nowhere in any sport and the school system is going down the crapper as well.

Jenkins isn't going anyhere in any sport? Let me remind you just who won the 53rd District Championship last year in Softball. Jenkins has won it the last two years. And the year before was district runner up. And Jenkins Girls Basketball was the 53rd District Runner up last year. And in the Softball Championship and the Basketball tournament Jenkins beat out LCC. Last year Jenkins beat LCC girls to advance in the tournament with a score of 52-50. And Softabll beat LCC in the Championship. So before you run your mouth get your facts straight. And us Cavaliers aren't going anywhere. GO CAVS!!!!!!
FINAl SCORE JENKINS 12 HAZARD 53
Hazard's looking Good
sherman14 Wrote:Jenkins isn't going anyhere in any sport? Let me remind you just who won the 53rd District Championship last year in Softball. Jenkins has won it the last two years. And the year before was district runner up. And Jenkins Girls Basketball was the 53rd District Runner up last year. And in the Softball Championship and the Basketball tournament Jenkins beat out LCC. Last year Jenkins beat LCC girls to advance in the tournament with a score of 52-50. And Softabll beat LCC in the Championship. So before you run your mouth get your facts straight. And us Cavaliers aren't going anywhere. GO CAVS!!!!!!

don't you run your mouth either. Jenkins is getting worse and worse everyday. Students are transferring and are getting sick of the system along with it's athletics. I would almost bet all the money i had right now that they will be shut down because of LCC within the next 5 years.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:don't you run your mouth either. Jenkins is getting worse and worse everyday. Students are transferring and are getting sick of the system along with it's athletics. I would almost bet all the money i had right now that they will be shut down because of LCC within the next 5 years.

I unlike you stated FACT. Jenkins is the current 53rd District Softball Champions. And I'm alomost certain they won the All A Tournament last year. And current 53rd District Basketball Runner-ups(by beating out LCC in the tournament). Jenkins will never join LCC. Jenkins is Independent and will stay that way. I personaly prefer Jenkins over LCC. I know I will get a better education here. And apparently your just jealous because were better.