Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Powell County
25.64%
Estill County
74.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County vs. Powell County - Sept. 12
mexican yao#60 Wrote:Powell will win by a landslide.

Hey dude,
You need to stop smoking that stuff Cool
Neersfan Wrote:Not even close! Estill's not Morgan County. Pineville talked smack, Bourbon talked smack and Powell is notorious for talking smack. The results will all be the same.:redboxer:

I agree 100%.Powell will get embarassed by Estill.
Powell! Play hard, fast, as a team, & 100%. You can do it!! Go Pirates!!
mexican yao#60 Wrote:Powell will win by a landslide.

I agree, it will be a landslide, but not what you expect. You are facing the best Estill team that they have had since 1995 when they lost to Danville in the second round of the playoffs 14-0, (and by the way Danville lost to State Champion Breathitt Co 24-21 in the semi-finals). The game will not be close unless Coach Jones lets it be, meaning 40's-0 or 40's-7. You could be facing another 77-6 game if they want it to be. I don't look for Jones to score as much as he did in 03 because he is not that kind of Coach unless you give him a reason. Estill big in this one, game should be well in hand by the half.
Powell is better than Estil an you know it:ChairHit:
♠ Wrote:Powell is better than Estil an you know it:ChairHit:

I have seen both teams and I can assure you that's not the case. Just wait another 5 hours or so and we'll all see, let me know how it goes I'll be attending the Johnson Central - Bryan Station game.
Somebody please keep us updated on this game as it goes along.
♠ Wrote:Powell is better than Estil an you know it:ChairHit:

Estill had beaten Powell I know for the last two years and i don't expect it to be any different this year.