Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
18.75%
Bell County
81.25%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs. Bell County Sept. 12th
Whats your predictions on this slobber knocker?
Bell.
Bell's offense puts up points Bell's defense puts up points..... Need i say more!!!!!
Bell is very solid. GO PANTHERS.
Bobcats have a lot of offensive weapons: Zachary with strong arm and ability to scramble; All-State back Spencer Greer averaging nearly 10 yards per carry in first two games putting up over 350 yds; All-State kicker, Monte Merrick deadly accurate from state record distance and in..Merrick has 13/14 kickoffs landing in back of endzone in first two games; strong receiving corps; and speed has come to Log Mountain in 2008!!! Add to that a strong Bell defense and Knox should be in for long night. I look for Knox to gain some yards on the ground, but not much in the scoring column. Bell's offense should be enough in this one. Always a great fan atmosphere at the new stadium.
Bell Co-46
Knox Central-6
I have to say Bell, even though I hate to =] But don't think the Panther faithful won't fill them stands friday night. Knox-Bell games always draw a big crowd, and these Panthers will be rocking. Tailgate parties, student sections...this game will be fun to watch even if the Bobcats run away with it...But you got to remember last year's win over Rockcastle that everyone also had the Panthers losing big. The fans were into it, it got the players into it, and they shut out a very talented Rockcastle team. I don't expect this to happen, but you never know in high school sports Wink As always, looking forward to Friday's game. GO PANTHERS!!!
I think that Bell Co. will come home with a win but, there isnt a doubt in my mind that The Panthers wont put up a fight. They wont just hand Bell Co. the win they are definately going to have to fight for it. I agree with millertime_kc that the panther fans will be standing there cheering them on through the whole thing. Not to mention but, It will be there first home game so everyone is going to be pumped up and ready for a Great game.
Bell is too much for Knox. Bell has a great coaching staff and it shows every week. They will dominate the line of scrimmage as they have every game with KC. Knox needs to worry about Rock in two weeks to see who gets a playoff home game.
[COLOR="Blue"]Bell County 35
Knox Central 6

Bell County offense is putting up alot of points and the defense is getting better every game! [/COLOR]
Cool
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Bell is too much for Knox. Bell has a great coaching staff and it shows every week. They will dominate the line of scrimmage as they have every game with KC. Knox needs to worry about Rock in two weeks to see who gets a playoff home game.

Thats true. Bell has dominated the line of scrimmage in the years past, but KC's line has improved more and more every year, so they may surprise you. They have looked strong in every game thus far. However, this will be their first true test. If they can even come close to playing with this talented line from Bell, things are looking up for the Panthers this season.
bell 35 knox 21
I love my PAnthers but i'm going with
Bell co 28-7 .
millertime_kc Wrote:Thats true. Bell has dominated the line of scrimmage in the years past, but KC's line has improved more and more every year, so they may surprise you. They have looked strong in every game thus far. However, this will be their first true test. If they can even come close to playing with this talented line from Bell, things are looking up for the Panthers this season.

I am not sure how strong they would have to look against Clay.:confused: Against Corbin they got shoved around pretty good.
It won't be a blowout. This is the best KC team in recent years. Unfortunately, it's also one of the best Bell teams so I have to go with

Bell 28 Knox Central 14