Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 54 - East Carter 17
Way to go Eagles :Thumbs:
Congrats to the EAGLES and to coach NATE MCPEEK. Way to start your first season 2-0.
Wow I thought Fairview beat Lewis bad. Looks like the Eagels may make some noise this year.They have a fine QB.
Fairview gets beat by Raceland but turns some heads this year as district runner-ups!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Fairview gets beat by Raceland but turns some heads this year as district runner-ups!!

Beat the game be closer than what you think!!
Congrats Fairview.
Not that it would have mattered in the outcome but East Carter did lose two starters early in the game. One of which was their best player. I do not think is the reason Fairview won. The Eagles have a good team and one of the best Coaching staffs in the area. I do think however that things snowballed on a not very deep East Carter team and the final margin was much larger than it would have been.
FBALL Wrote:Not that it would have mattered in the outcome but East Carter did lose two starters early in the game. One of which was their best player. I do not think is the reason Fairview won. The Eagles have a good team and one of the best Coaching staffs in the area. I do think however that things snowballed on a not very deep East Carter team and the final margin was much larger than it would have been.

I agree with you on that, :Thumbs: