Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
93.33%
Jenkins
6.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Jenkins - Sept. 12th
Whats your prediction is this game? I think Hazard wins easy by 5 tds.
I think hazard wins it easily. Pretty much by whatever score they want.
Ill take Hazard
Hazard by however much they want.
Over quick, Hazard
Hazard
I got Hazard winning by 4 TDs:flame:
Ugly Quick...Dawgs-56 vs Cavs-00.
Jenkins does not have an answer for this opponent. Maybe in a couple more seasons after they get used to the new Coach they can be a contender. Good luck cavs!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'll take Hazard by 4+ TDs
Hazard.
Hazard by 60+
Hazard wins by 6 touchdowns.
Hazard
Hazard easy!!
ttt
ttt? explain plz lol
To The Top.
ah thnx
Hazard wins big in this one.
I would like to say something. Jenkins is never going to have a football program again untill they have some support. I am not going to point fingers, but I graduated from Jenkins, and 94 and 95 was the best year of football we had. District runners up twice, and hosted playoff game in 94. To get to were we use to be we need to get a middle school program that will get bodies at that high school. We need support from all parties in the school system. I still think that if coached right, and doing things right we should at least beat the other two district teams this year. Even though I live in Whitesburg, and am a big supporter of lcc, I still wish green and white would be like it use to be.
Hazard in a roit.
if mark want to take it easy with them then hazard by 4 td. but not hazard by 7 td. and it is by how the JV team play to......
I am a HUGE Cavalier Fan!!! And I will always bleed green. But I am putting my money on the Bulldogs with this one. Yes Jenkins has some talent but they are not ready to beat Hazard. And they just don't match up with the huge talent of Hazard. They might win against Hazard in a couple years from now. But I am goin with Hazard with a pretty decisive win. Hazrad 40 Jenkins 6.
[COLOR="Red"]Hazard 49
Jenkins 6

Hazard is on a mission this year.[/COLOR]
Smile
Hazard by a large margin, 4+ TDs.
Hazard will win huge. Jenkins needs to close their doors and let the kids go to LCC. The kids out on that team needs to know what it is like to have their community involved and support them. They got some great kids. Good luck Cavs!!!!
jenkins has some talent? who does jenkins have?.
hazard will put up as much points as they want to!
Hazard can name their score..
You half to remember the entire offensive line is back from last year. They should have won 8 games last year but due to injuries and other problems they let a few games slip away. Hazard will win big. I agree but my heart is with the Jenkins kids and coachs.