Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for the Nichols Family
Link: http://www.dailyindependent.com/local/lo...93821.html

Jason Nichols, a 1998 graduate of Paul G Blazer High School, passed away early Thursday morning after a single car accident off of Route 5 in Westwood, KY. Nichols was best known to the Ashland community for finishing his high school football career as the all time Tomcat leader in rushing yards and total yards, records in which he still ranks 2nd and 3rd, respectively.

Prayers go out to the entire Nichols family with their tragic loss.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Heard this ,this morning,, sorry to hear about them.. Prayers go out.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
My prayers & thoughts go out to his family and friends.
My prayers and thoughts goes out the family.This from LCC land.
if not already, some memorial should be put up in the field house or on the field for him, so younger kids can know who and what he achieved. sorry to hear about his untimely death.
Prayers and thoughts from Knott County.
Prayers, from Paintsville, are with the family and friends.
My prayers go to the family!!! It must be extremely difficult to have a son to pass on. But i will tell you now,,He is resting in the Bosom of Abraham, Awaiting the LORD CHRIST to take him home!!!!!!! Rejoice at a death, for they have come home!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be praying for the family from over here in Huntington.
I Hate Hearing News Like This. It Breaks My Heart =[ But I Know He's In A Better Place. I'll Be Sure To Remember This Family In My Prayers.
In our prayers here. Sorry for the loss.
Prayers To All Family And Friends The Bible Says We All Have A Appointed Time To Die And After This The Judgment. I Remember Reading About Jason All The Time In The Newspaper And If I Had To Listen To The Game On The Radio I Would Go Back And Forth From Lawrence Co. Games To The Ashland One And That Is Unheard Of Here In Lawrence Co. Especially Around That Time. But This Kid Was That Good He Was One Heck Of A Rb And I Would Say Even Better Person. I Know Arliss Beach Owns Most Of The Records And Everyone May Say He Is The Best Rb Ever At Ashland But I Would Have To Differ.