Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineapple Express
Plan on watching it tonight, for those of you who are not familiar with the film its a comedy that stars James Franco and Seth Rogan.

Trailer...
[YOUTUBE="Pineapple Express"]hQqUyBN4g8M[/YOUTUBE]
I've seen the previews, but I'm not sure about it. I guess I just haven't been drawn in by the previews I've seen.

Plus, it's only ranked 4% higher than The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants: 2 on RottenTomatoes.com. :eek:

I do like Seth Rogen's other stuff though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've seen the previews, but I'm not sure about it. I guess I just haven't been drawn in by the previews I've seen.

I do like Seth Rogen's other stuff though.

When I first saw the previews I though it was going to be a horrible movie but after reading some reviews on IMDB, it sounds like its hilarious. No one on their has really give it a bad review.
I usually go with RottenTomatoes for movie reviews. They tend to fit my style pretty well, but they only gave it a 69% good review.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I plan on going to see it tomorrow and I am pumped!
I think Im seeing this Saturday. Looks hilarious.
Defiantly a movie that you have to have a sense of humor to watch, I thought it was hilarious as some may think that its stupid.

Not a must see but its a pretty funny movie.
What was better, this or Step Brothers?
PC_You_Know Wrote:What was better, this or Step Brothers?

Step Brothers.
PC_You_Know Wrote:What was better, this or Step Brothers?

I just got back from it and I thought it was great. I liked the story line of Pineapple Express better but Step Brothers was a little more funnier. Overall though, I think Pineapple Express was better.
colts12 Wrote:I just got back from it and I thought it was great. I liked the story line of Pineapple Express better but Step Brothers was a little more funnier. Overall though, I think Pineapple Express was better.

I would have to agree with you. This movie was just laughs the whole time. I also never thought that James Franco could pull off an act like that. He was hilarious and personified a stoner perfectly. Definitely a must see if you have that type of sense of humor.