Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre Likely Traded To Bucs
As reported on TV from ESPN. It is on ESPN.com but it's insider only.
I'm personally glad it's over. Also, Charles Woodson said and I quote,"It's Over. Green Bay didn't want Brett, and Brett didn't want Green Bay." Looks there are some hard feelings in the Packers organization.
I think he would fit in good in Tampa
From one Bay to another.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am just glad it is over.
NIKE2010 Wrote:I am just glad it is over.

Not over yet. Just heard something new and one of the analysts said that it is POSSIBLE to happen in the next 1-3 days.
Yeah I am really glad that this whole saga is over. Would love to see him have success in Tampa.
Why would the Bucs want him? They already have a veteran quarterback that went to the Pro Bowl last season in Jeff Garcia.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Why would the Bucs want him? They already have a veteran quarterback that went to the Pro Bowl last season in Jeff Garcia.
I believe this Favre fella is a little better than Garcia. Smile

Here is an interesting statement from a story done online about the saga in Green Bay: "In that glorified 11-on-11 drill, with some of the 56,000-plus fans booing him, Rodgers completed just 7 of 20 passes."

This was also added: "We don't love you. We don't want you. You suck." This was said to Rodgers by a 6 year old.

Things are getting rough in Green Bay.
I hope GB finishes dead last!
Now the talk is he is talking to the Jets for a possible trade!
The Jets have put up a 4th rd draft pick on the table and i think that will be the best offer they get for him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BCF4L Wrote:I believe this Favre fella is a little better than Garcia. Smile

Here is an interesting statement from a story done online about the saga in Green Bay: "In that glorified 11-on-11 drill, with some of the 56,000-plus fans booing him, Rodgers completed just 7 of 20 passes."

This was also added: "We don't love you. We don't want you. You suck." This was said to Rodgers by a 6 year old.

Things are getting rough in Green Bay.

Something the kids dad said he picked up , bad sportmanship and shows lack of class. Thats what is wrong with our youth today ,most do not respect anyone now a days.Sad Sad
I just wish this whole situation would resolve quickly. Im tired of seeing this on SC.
This whole situation has be a PR disaster for all involved. I think the final twist will be that Favre is traded to Tampa and then Tampa ships him to Minnesota. That would be sweet and you couldn't come up with a better script in Hollywood!!!
jammin' jamey Wrote:This whole situation has be a PR disaster for all involved. I think the final twist will be that Favre is traded to Tampa and then Tampa ships him to Minnesota. That would be sweet and you couldn't come up with a better script in Hollywood!!!

Me and one of my friends had a conversation about that earlier.