Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what wristbands do u wear??
I wear a liveblue and a go reds
i wear a red diabetes bracelet..supporting my friend Wink and a jesus bracelet
LiveSTRONG mostly.

Have some others that I don't wear.
Ive got a LiveBLUE, a CKBC i got from school, Battlegrounds, and when i can get one, a Jesus Bracelet that my uncle has.
I used to have a pink breast cancer one but this girl I work with stole it!!!!! :? :?
I'll steal my sisters for you if you want it Cali. Lol.
I wear the LiveSTRONG (Till it breaks) and LiveBLUE (but only still I go off to college)
Cali Wrote:I used to have a pink breast cancer one but this girl I work with stole it!!!!! :? :?

Do you work with a girl named Brianne? she lives on my holler, and me and her brother are pretty good friends. im down at her house alot.... i just wondered if it was her who stole your bracelet, cause i can get it back if it was her.
I have a Desire bracelet, a LiveStrong, a pink Breast Cancer one, one that says Transy Pioneers and maybe a couple others...it depends on my mood when I wear them.
Live Blue, I havent worn it since basketball season ended
Live Blue is it
theswag Wrote:
Cali Wrote:I used to have a pink breast cancer one but this girl I work with stole it!!!!! :? :?

Do you work with a girl named Brianne? she lives on my holler, and me and her brother are pretty good friends. im down at her house alot.... i just wondered if it was her who stole your bracelet, cause i can get it back if it was her.

I work in Richmond lol. Thanks though.
thought you worked at the Penney's in Pikeville?
I did but I had to leave because I came back to school. I'm living in Richmond/Lexington right now. Sad
ohh, well then...
I have all kinds, i don't wear them all though Ill name a few

Blue- LiveBlue-ky
Blue-Battle Grounds
Yellow- Livestrong
blue- Believe-cubs one
Yellow-Courage
Red- Support ourTroops
Black-Stregnth
Pink
Blue,Black,white-duke blue devils
green- impossible is nothing
and more those are a few, if you can't tell i am overly obsessed with these bracelets
I have a clear Nike bracelet that says team
and a Red bracelet that says Love Life
I have so many of them....lol

I mostly just wear my Clear LeBron James, White MVP one and LIVEstrong ones though. I have a lot of the Battlegrounds and some other color LeBron James ones, as well as the Kevin Garnett Adidas ones.
Dont wear any but am going to buy a purple WAHM one to support WAHMS.