Poll: Who wins this one
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co
81.40%
Belfry
18.60%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co -vs- Belfry 15th Region Championship-Thursday 6pm
So whats everyones thoughts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC will win it but i think it will be a good game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really like what LC has ready to pitch and they have hit the ball much better as of late.
Sure hope the Dawgs pull it out.
Will the Dawgs be throwing Shep?

Who will throw for Belfry?
I think that Lawrence County is the best team in our region and that's who you want to represent our area in the sectionals and state.

Good Luck!!
I'd like to tune in and listen tonight is this on the net anywhere.
How many straight years has a 57th district team made it to the finals?
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I'd like to tune in and listen tonight is this on the net anywhere.
All the other games have been on this so I would imagine it will be on here at 6:00 tonight.
http://www.wdhr.com/stream.htm
Robert Runyon will be pitching for the Pirates tonight.
Just heard that the game has been moved to Thursday night at 6 due to rain at East Ridge??
March Man Wrote:How many straight years has a 57th district team made it to the finals?

I can't think of many years that at least one team from the 57th has not made it to the Championship game in Baseball. I can think of a handful where both were 57th district. Good luck LC! Represent............
Dawg@heart Wrote:Just heard that the game has been moved to Thursday night at 6 due to rain at East Ridge??

That is correct....
KHSAA Blue Wrote:That is correct....

What is the real reason??
Dawg@heart Wrote:What is the real reason??

Rain all morning in the Pikeville area.
KHSAA Blue Wrote:Rain all morning in the Pikeville area.

I thought there was a consiperacy a didn't know about?
weather there sure looks clear on the internet?????
Now Dotson can come back and pitch!
Eagleball Wrote:Now Dotson can come back and pitch!

He could've anyway. 3 to 5 innings is only 1 day rest. I am pretty sure he only threw 3 or 4 innings. Him and Runyon are both eligible to throw in the championship.
So are you saying it was cancelled because of pitching???
Dawg@heart Wrote:So are you saying it was cancelled because of pitching???

I wouldnt doubt it. Its ashame. The sun is out and I had already made it to P-burg and had to turn around. That sucks because now I wont have the gas to go tom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey...Runyon is no slouch. I've been impressed with him this year as well as with T-Dot.
Who said he was a slouch??
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:He could've anyway. 3 to 5 innings is only 1 day rest. I am pretty sure he only threw 3 or 4 innings. Him and Runyon are both eligible to throw in the championship.
You wont be seeing Dotson, I believe we may throw Adam York a slow throwing lefty he shut Paintsville down last year with is slow curve he kills the hitters.
Kyle5_88 Wrote:You wont be seeing Dotson, I believe we may throw Adam York a slow throwing lefty he shut Paintsville down last year with is slow curve he kills the hitters.

Not sure that would be wise since Pikeville tired the same thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it has rained all day at east ridge, and still is sprinkling
Eagleball Wrote:Now Dotson can come back and pitch!

Dotson could have pitched anyways...
It plays into LC's advantage, they didnt get home until what close to 1 or so this mourning, it gives them much needed rest also... Im sure East Ridge an Belfrys coach got together an decided to cancel the game so the pitchers from Belfry could rest... Get a clue, Belfry is not scared or intimidated by LC, Robert Runyon pitched against them at LC earlier this year an only gave up 2 earned runs, going into the 6th inning, Runyon will fair just fine, he is one of the best pitchers in the region... LC's coach stated him self that Belfry was the team he did not want to face in region...
That's pretty funny because Belfry beat Central by 1 run and Lawrence county beat Central 12 to 2 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
mjballer23 Wrote:That's pretty funny because Belfry beat Central by 1 run and Lawrence county beat Central 12 to 2 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Anything that happened in the past means nothing. During this time of the year anything can happen and it usually does. Wasn't LC the favorite last year as well?