Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myrtle Beach
Alright guys, plans have changed we are now going to myrtle beach for senior week and staying at the Breakers Resort! It's shaping up to be a great time, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Club Kryptonite Looks pretty inviting!
Ive stayed at the Breakers resort it wasnt to joyful because when my family went construction was going on....JMO...
Yeh the lady i talked to said that construction was over for the summer i sure hope so!
Seems like there are always construction going on at the Breakers, lol! Club Kryptonite is a pretty fun club though!
I love Myrtle Beach! There is plenty of shopping, good places to eat and of course the beach. lol Club Kryptonite is pretty fun... it's usually packed though.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Party hard and try not to go to jail.
RavenBoy Wrote:Party hard and try not to go to jail.

Will DO!:Clap:
Yeah man Myrtle Beach is my favorite place to go to during the summer. A lot of good times down there and Club Kryptonite is an awesome place but yeah it is usually pretty crowded. Like said earlier party hard and drink a few for me!
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah man Myrtle Beach is my favorite place to go to during the summer. A lot of good times down there and Club Kryptonite is an awesome place but yeah it is usually pretty crowded. Like said earlier party hard and drink a few for me!

Will Do!! What about dune buggy rentals anyone have a website for someone who rents them or maybe mopeds?
Murrell's Inlet is a must for food! Dead dog saloon is a good place as is Flo's
Margaritaville....