Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds vs Braves
Heres a few pics from the June 19th game
Those are pretty good pictures Smile

Me and thetribe just got back from the night game on the 18th. Braves beat them pretty good though, 6-1. What was the score to the 19th game?

You see any fights?
Those are some good pics 15th !!!

Way to go Braves 8)
Reizvoll Wrote:Those are pretty good pictures Smile

Me and thetribe just got back from the night game on the 18th. Braves beat them pretty good though, 6-1. What was the score to the 19th game?

You see any fights?

The Reds won 11-8
Nope.. no fights lol... but it was a great game
The last picture is Griffey before he hit the three-run home run that won the game and the pic above it is him running home

Dunn also had a three-run homer
I'm glad you had fun 15th, I missed ya!
I was at that Sunday game also. Took my Mom and Dad. It was a great game. We had awesome seats 4 ruws behind the right field fence. We were, I'd say, about halfway between where Dunn hit his homerun and Griffey hit his. I had a crappy camera (since mine was recently STOLEN) so I didn't take many pics.

I almost caught the ball Wily Mo tossed into the stands before starting the bottom of the 9th. I did, however, catch a stuffed baseball that said "Reds Victory Ball" after the game. I'd say it might have some value to it since they don't give out too many of those. Tongue
We sat behind they're dugout in section 301.. they were good seats..
my bravos are startin to play good..now if hudson, hampton, thompson, and chipper can get bak they''ll be just fine
Last year when BCF4L and I went to watch the Reds play we also had awsome seats...We was down the 3rd base line first row.....We was probably 10 seats from where the ball boy sits "to his left" in the last pic 15th took.......Reds got beat that game but we stil had a great time 8)
I'm glad to hear griffey did SOMETHING on sunday.. because he sucked it big saturday.

We had section 415 behind braves dug out. Came away with some funny stories, so that makes up for the reds getting beat.

Some guys mom got elbowed or kicked as someone behind her was trying to catch a foul ball, and her son got mad and was yelling at everyone. She had back problems or something, because as the staff was taking them out, she was holding her back and practically limping.

Another, is this 75-year old man who got mad for some reason and cussed out some woman and a bald guy. I love old furious people. Wish I knew more.
actually there was a fight.. some man was yelling at his wife ( i think) about $6.. he said he worked hard for that $6 and she didnt appreciate anything.. i felt bad for her because he wouldnt shut up.. i think he may have had too much beer
yea the game was fun.
we came away with some stories.
everyone has too much beer at baseball games.
it was great though.