Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone
Where is everyone? Its been so dead on here.
I'm here, just chillin :o
im up in here.
I'm here
Was the site down? I couldn't log for the last day and a half.
It wouldnt load for me either
Sorry guys I have been out of town the last week. I was unaware the site was down. I have everything back up and running now.. Im sorry it was down..
Im here
I'm here....been real busy working at my grandmothers all day then going to baseball games and not I just had my wisdom teeth out today. I'll try to pick it back up 8)
this site just isnt as popular as it once was
but dont worry im still here Tongue
It'll pick back up when football season comes around!
dirty30 Wrote:this site just isnt as popular as it once was
but dont worry im still here Tongue

Ya.. We are still infants.. Just barely 6 months old. I expected this during the summer. Everyone is out of school. Enjoying the warm weather. No sports going on other than baseball. Like Beef said it will pick back up come football season.
When football starts, we will stay very busy
Yeah, the sites dead right now. Why:

1) School is out - kids are spending more time sleeping and going places, others have to work all day.

2) The site was down for a few days

3) There is no real action to talk about. When the site first got started everyone was going crazy posting about their school, seeing who could outsupport the other. Now, there aren't really any sports going on, kind of a dead period, and I can guaruntee when football season starts back up this site will pick up more steam.

All we can do for right now is try and keep the base we have and try and post everyday, and make new interesting topics for everyone to read and respond to.
Can't wait for the pigskin season to come in
I just wish football season would get here I'm going crazy. Arrow
OMG.. CD is alive.. where ya been ol buddy.. haven't seen ya around in a while.
In The Hizzle....
CatDawg Wrote:I just wish football season would get here I'm going crazy. Arrow

We have missed you CD.. I cant wait till football season either. Its getting close.. Ncaa 2006 for PS2 comes out the first of July.. OH BOY!! Kickoff a month after that.. Tongue Idea
When does it come out for X-Box QQ?
The Godfather Wrote:Yeah, the sites dead right now. Why:

1) School is out - kids are spending more time sleeping and going places, others have to work all day.

2) The site was down for a few days

3) There is no real action to talk about. When the site first got started everyone was going crazy posting about their school, seeing who could outsupport the other. Now, there aren't really any sports going on, kind of a dead period, and I can guaruntee when football season starts back up this site will pick up more steam.

All we can do for right now is try and keep the base we have and try and post everyday, and make new interesting topics for everyone to read and respond to.

Very True......
Beef Wrote:When does it come out for X-Box QQ?

It release july 5 on both consoles..

Madden 2006 on xbox 360 releases in Nov with the 360..
Welcome back QQ!