Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coaches in the 15th?
What school needs a turn around new coach? Just wondering?
Prestonsburg would HAVE to be at the top of the IMO.
I believe you need to replace Runyon at Paintsville, I have not heard any losing their jobs. From what I have seen you have some pretty solid coaches who seem to care about the kids very much. Only improvement could be with the parents being too critical, but I guess that is everywhere.....
I know that the powers that be in Floyd County are still trying to get rid of Coach Johnny Martin. Why? Maybe a relative needs a job or something. He is one of the best coaches in the area, and even more importiant, a VERY fine and classy individual.
As I said maybe a few parent problems. I guess politics and coaching is something all the people in United States knows something about. But I also this is natural and make things interesting for the most part....
I talked with coach Martin the other day and he is coming back. He's already doing his schedule and everything. I don't think theres any worry there about him not returning.
miss_balls Wrote:Prestonsburg would HAVE to be at the top of the IMO.

Jack Pack has replaced former head coach Jackie Day Crisp has the new head coach of the boys. Jackie Day will now coach the girls.
why did they switch