Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Release WR Chris Henry
WR Chris Henry of the Bengals has been accused of assault on an 18yr old man. The man says Henry hit him in the face and broke his car window with a beer bottle. He surrendered to police and is awaiting a court appearence.

Henry started out last season on a suspension. I wonder how this season is going to start?
The NFL needs to get rid of this thug. He is a cancer to the sport.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap...&type=lgns
Well he's been cut by the Bengals now. Not a big surprise with a talented player that can't stay out of trouble and on the field.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
And if the Bengals let someone go for trouble, then indeed they need to get out of the NFL, lol!
I think it's already been mentioned above, but I have one word to describe Chris Henry: T-H-U-G

What a shame that so much God-given talent is wasted on a doofus like him.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Henry has been released from the team....

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/17262059.html
I describe him as a G-A-N-G-S-T-A!...or more simply put, he's a G.
Now all they need to do is release Chad Johnson and I'll be back to being a Bengals fan. I hate the way he runs hos mouth off.
Super-Card Wrote:Now all they need to do is release Chad Johnson and I'll be back to being a Bengals fan. I hate the way he runs hos mouth off.
Ocho is the biggest competitor they have. And no I am not a Bengals fan.
More Cowbell Wrote:I think it's already been mentioned above, but I have one word to describe Chris Henry: T-H-U-G

What a shame that so much God-given talent is wasted on a doofus like him.

Exactly what I was thinking. He has so much talent and all he is doing is wasting it.
Who changed my thread title? Not that I care...lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:Who changed my thread title? Not that I care...lol

HAHAHA...a lot of my stuff got changed in the past without any explanation.

Anyway, the only thing I can say about the situation is that it's about time the Bengals got rid of him. A waste of talent, I'm sure he will be picked up by another team but maybe if he'd ride around on a garbage truck or flip burgers for a year he will learn to appreciate how good he has it. I know there are thousands if not millions of people that would change places with him in a second.
Super-Card Wrote:Now all they need to do is release Chad Johnson and I'll be back to being a Bengals fan. I hate the way he runs hos mouth off.

Chad Johnson is one of the best players in the NFL. Most of his "mouth runnin" is just for ****s and giggles. Atleast Chad don't get in trouble off the field, and the only trouble he gets into on the field is for his celebrations which are usually pretty funny.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Who changed my thread title? Not that I care...lol

IRISH4 Wrote:HAHAHA...a lot of my stuff got changed in the past without any explanation.

Anyway, the only thing I can say about the situation is that it's about time the Bengals got rid of him. A waste of talent, I'm sure he will be picked up by another team but maybe if he'd ride around on a garbage truck or flip burgers for a year he will learn to appreciate how good he has it. I know there are thousands if not millions of people that would change places with him in a second.

I'm not going to lie, I did do this one Amun, and I probably did most of yours too IRISH.:o
Redneck Wrote:Chad Johnson is one of the best players in the NFL. Most of his "mouth runnin" is just for ****s and giggles. Atleast Chad don't get in trouble off the field, and the only trouble he gets into on the field is for his celebrations which are usually pretty funny.

I don't believe anyone is talking about how C. Johnson celebrates on the field. Rather, it is his unprofessional conduct during the offseason. He has brought the entire team down with his selfishness.
All of the Bengals are a joke.
RavenBoy Wrote:All of the Bengals are a joke.

I wouldn't say all of them, but some of them are.
It might have been wrong, but he was called the n word, which that's one place that you just don't go.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:It might have been wrong, but he was called the n word, which that's one place that you just don't go.

Yeah,I understand now. I figured he got mad because that guy was running his mouth about how Chris sucked or something like that.
BFritz Wrote:It might have been wrong, but he was called the n word, which that's one place that you just don't go.
You know this for a fact? Or just taking the thugs word for it.Rolleyes Instead of being out at bars and picking up young girls and fights, maybe he should have been to a local hospital visiting sick kids. Trying to represent the sport as being a responsible athlete. The Bengals will always be the laughing stock of Football until they clean up their act. Looks like they are atleast trying. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap...&type=lgns
One thing I don't understand is why some fans always take up for these kind of people no matter what!!Sad

I have been called many things in my life and never once did I hit someone or destroy personal property because of it.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
Even if someone did make him mad that didn't give him an excuse to assault somebody. Also, he has been in trouble many times for having drugs... I think he is just a criminal and always will be.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I'll call him the S word. Stupid. And soon to be the B word. Broke.