Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS: Landon Slone Now A Kentucky Wildcat
Well, since you are no Landon Slone Fan get off the thread. For doubting Coach G that is another reason to get off this thread. You know nothing about basketball.
Also, its people like you that don't need to open their BIG MOUTHS when you know nothing!!!!!!!TongueirateSho
Mommy's Mad!!!
Congrats to Slone. I fortunately got to see him play at Rupp during the State Finals. I'm glad he didn't get away...Bill Kieghtley (RIP...we're going to miss you) would love to see him wear the blue and white.
He proved me wrong...I didn't think he was all that great until I watched him in the 15th tourney. I'm glad he has got this chance, can't wait to watch him play whether it be a little or alot. He has made EKY proud...Or at least most of it. You people that are raggin on him need to layoff.
Basketball Mommy Wrote:Well, since you are no Landon Slone Fan get off the thread. For doubting Coach G that is another reason to get off this thread. You know nothing about basketball.

My reference was to Scotty Hopson being lazy, so Landon guarding him, I wasn't impressed when someone said he could guard him. I have watched Slone in person many times and believe me I know basketball. I am also entitled to my opinion and I said that if he walks on and becomes another Patrick Sparks, great, I just don't see the scholarship going to Landon Slone. When we need it to fill a different position if we are to get back to the championship contention. If you don't like my observation, I'm sorry, Bill Clinton will be in Pikeville on Thursday, complain to him or your local congressman. I already congratulated him on fulfilling his dream and I said I hoped he contributed to the team, I just don't want to give up a scholarship for him.
Basketball Mommy Wrote:Also, its people like you that don't need to open their BIG MOUTHS when you know nothing!!!!!!!TongueirateSho

Just how much do you know or are you so blinded by your school pride that you can't see the big picture? I hope you know more about basketball then Paintsville Tigers.
Well all I can say is another thread got closed because people don't know how to act. ]Someone fulfills a life long dream and people want to complain.