Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone Please Pray For Allen Central's Logan Crowder
Logan is being air lifted to Uk as we speak due to Internal Bleeding in his stomach,please everyone help me pray that he will be ok
Thanks for your support,
Knockoutking
Knockoutking Wrote:Logan is being air lifted to Uk as we speak due to Internal Bleeding in his stomach,please everyone help me pray that he will be ok
Thanks for your support,
Knockoutking

This is terrible. I hope he is okay. I'm sure everyone from the 15th's thoughts and prayers are with him.
Prayers and thoughts are with him from Prestonsburg!
Get well soon Logan! Prayers are with you.
As a good friend of Logan i will try and keep you guys updated on his condition.. But once again thanks guys for the support.
Also a close friend of Logan, im praying he will be ok and hopefully everyone else will do the same
He will be in my thoughts and prayers.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He'll be in my prayers. I'm getting ready to hit the hay.
Just found out that he had ruptured his spleen......
Knockoutking Wrote:Just found out that he had ruptured his spleen......
Correction: He is at Uk now and found out he does not have a ruptured spleen and that it is just torn but will undergo surgery in a couple hours.
Get well Logan..Thoughts and Prayers are with you!
My thoughts and prayers are with Logan. Please keep us updated.
Logan made it through surgery fine. And theytook out his spleen and said they took 3 to 3 1/2 liters of blood from his stomach....he is n recovery but did very well in surgery
Our prayers are with him.
Thoughts and prayers going out to him from Hazard.
Thoughts and prayers from Paintsville. Hope he will be ok.
Knockoutking Wrote:Logan made it through surgery fine. And theytook out his spleen and said they took 3 to 3 1/2 liters of blood from his stomach....he is n recovery but did very well in surgery

Glad to hear that Logan came through surgery fine. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.
Knockoutking Wrote:Logan is being air lifted to Uk as we speak due to Internal Bleeding in his stomach,please everyone help me pray that he will be ok
Thanks for your support,
Knockoutking

PRAYING!!!!
Just got back from the hospital and Logan will be home in 2-3 days and will be back on the diamond in maybe 3 weeks.. Im praying for a speedy recovery..
Knockoutking Wrote:Just got back from the hospital and Logan will be home in 2-3 days and will be back on the diamond in maybe 3 weeks.. Im praying for a speedy recovery..

what exactly was it that cause it to tear?
Great to hear he will be OK and that he will be back playing this season.
Hope he gets better soon. Praying for you Logan.
Talked to Logan's mom earlier and Logan was up walking. He will be back soon. Glad he is ok! I knew he was too tough to let this get him down.. And to answer how his tore his spleen.. He fell on some steps and hit his side.
Update on Logan as of 9pm tonight. His mom said he has slept most of the day. Not drinking much.. Running a fever of 102. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He is tough and will fight to get better soon and get back on the pitcher's mound!! GET WELL SOON LOGAN!!! We Love You!
Heard this yesterday and was very surprised. Glad to hear he made it through surgery okay. Feel better, Lefty! My prayers are withy you and your family.
Logan is doing better today. All he has going is IV Fluids. So hopefully he will get to eating and get to come home soon. Going to see him tonight, will update you all later.
thoughts and prayer go out to Logan
A spleenectomy is an extremely serious procedure. I hope he recovers quickly and fully. Right now, his health is the most important thing. Our prayers are with him.
Thoughts and prayers
Quick Update.. Logan is on his way home. Thank goodness