Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes-57 Lexington Catholic-50
Final.Confusederved:
They were down 17 in the 1st quarter and came back to win.
RavenBoy Wrote:Final.Confusederved:

Yeah, it sounds like LexCath got served just like Paintsville - by the refs! lol

Seriously, Holmes bench is what gives them the advantage late in the games. Not many schools can go that deep without drop offs in talent.

Congrats to Holmes on the win and to LexCath on a good season!
EKY Sportster Wrote:Yeah, it sounds like LexCath got served just like Paintsville - by the refs! lol

Seriously, Holmes bench is what gives them the advantage late in the games. Not many schools can go that deep without drop offs in talent.

Congrats to Holmes on the win and to LexCath on a good season!
They were so many fouls called this game, I thought the game would never end.
RavenBoy Wrote:They were so many fouls called this game, I thought the game would never end.

Very true and sounds like they definitely favored Holmes!
Congrats!!
Wow, that is definitely surprising. I was expecting the two best teams in the state to be in the Finals. Congrats to Holmes on the upset though!
EKY Sportster Wrote:Very true and sounds like they definitely favored Holmes!
The whole tournament at that lol especially the past 2 games.
Suprising
Nice win good luck tonight.
Very nice win for Holmes... Didn't think that they could pull it off.
I would have LOVED to have seen Paintsville play with Hazard's draw.

Congrats Holmes...
Redneck Wrote:I would have LOVED to have seen Paintsville play with Hazard's draw.

Congrats Holmes...

Agreed
Wow, can't believe Lexington Catholic lost this game.
I just found out that Lexington Catholic was Ranked #22 in the Country last week.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Wow, can't believe Lexington Catholic lost this game.

Me either. Very surprised to see Lex Cath go down.
EKY Sportster Wrote:Yeah, it sounds like LexCath got served just like Paintsville - by the refs! lol

No kiddingSmile Holmes shot 38 FT's and LexCath shot an amazing 12. Hard to beat a team when you have the chance at 26 extra freebies.
I am suprised and I'm not suprised. I have seen Paintsville play both teams and Holmes IMO had the much better defense. And that's sayin alot cause Lex Cath's defense VERY good. I thought Lex Cath's height would play a big factor for the simple fact that they rebound VERY well. Holmes don't block out, they just jump outta the gym, lol, figured Lex Cath would dominate the boards. I'm very suprised at the free throw situation, but then again Lex Cath always goes for the block and the boys from Holmes can get up there, so maybe that had somethin to do with all the free throws.