Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEC Tournament (Updates)
Vanderbilt & Auburn tipped off around 30 minutes ago, Vandy is currently leading 21-17 with 11:45 left in the 1st half...

Others games set to play today (March 13) are...

7:30 p.m. ; Alabama vs. Florida
9:45 p.m. ; Georgia vs. Ole Miss

Tomorrows games (March 14) are...

1:00 p.m. ; South Carolina vs. Tennessee
3:15 p.m. ; Vanderbilt vs. Arkansas
7:30 p.m. ; Alabama vs. Miss. State
9:45 p.m. ; Georgia vs. Kentucky
Vanderbilt- 47
Auburn- 36
Halftime
Vanderbilt defeats Auburn 93-82... Olgilvy finished with 27pts and Foster finished with 26pts.
1:15 left in the 1st half...

Alabama- 44
Florida- 18

No, thats not a typo.
Alabama- 46
Florida- 23
Halftime
Alabama- 80
Florida- 69
Final

Florida cut it down to 6 after being down by as much as 25.
In the first game of today, Tennessee escapes the upset as Chris Lofton hit a 25 footer to give the Vols a 2-point lead with 5 secs remaining and South Carolina come down the floor and didn't even get a shot off... Vols win 89-87.

Next up is Vanderbilt vs. Arkansas... They should tip-off around 3:45.
SC had every chance to win the game. They missed at least 10 FT's in the second half and every 1-1 chance. What is suprising is that Lofton was 1-9 from 3 until he hit that last shot. Great game to watch. #4 from TN had a whale of a game.
2nd half just started between Vandy & Ark... Arkansas is up 40-36.
Are you guys pulling for Arkansas? I would assume an Arkansas loss helps us more than it hurts. Arkansas squarely on the bubble. However, its still hard to pull for Vandy.
torQQue Wrote:Are you guys pulling for Arkansas? I would assume an Arkansas loss helps us more than it helps. Arkansas squarely on the bubble. However, its still hard to pull for Vandy.

I don't think that this Arkansas victory over Vandy will hurt UK's chances on getting into the field of 65, because alot, I mean alot of teams that were on the bubble have lost in the past few days.
John Pelphrey's Hawgs of Arkansas have defeated Vanderbilt 81-75... Arkansas next game will be against Tennessee tomorrow.

Next game will be between Alabama vs. Mississippi State... Tipoff is set for 7:30 p.m.
torQQue Wrote:Are you guys pulling for Arkansas? I would assume an Arkansas loss helps us more than it hurts. Arkansas squarely on the bubble. However, its still hard to pull for Vandy.
Well since UK beat Arkansas it shouldn't hurt that much.
Bama has been playin some good ball as of late but I'll take Miss State over the Tide.
Alabama is beating Mississippi State at the half 36-29
I'll take the Bulldogs in this one.
Riley hits buzzer beater for Alabama to send the game to overtime...

Current score is 62-61 Miss. State with 3:00 mins remaining in OT.
The game is currently on a delay due to the roof of the Georgia Dome moving... Tornado Warnings are currently in affect in the downtown Atlanta area.

I hope everyone is safe.
Man that's crazy. To do that to a building that big it must have been awful down there. That'd be scary. They showed the replays and it had to be a tornado. Somebody just text messaged my gf and said there was indeed a tornado as she was going in to the dome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What just happened to the roof of the Geogia Dome? i just flipped to the Bama-Miss. St. game and theyre saying something about the roof.
They are currently reporting that a tornado did indeed brush the Georgia Dome!:eek:
Tornado is believed to have hit the building, and some other parts of Atlanta pretty hard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow! This is crazy
What time do you think the UK game will start (if it starts)?
This is one of the strangest things I have ever seen.
They are restarting the first game in ten minutes
Tremendous job by the Georgia Dome staff to avoid a major disaster in this situation.
After looking at the radar it looks like another cell is going to go threw the Atlanta-Metro area... Game may not be played.
The teams are warming up again.
Miss. State advances to the semi-finals as they defeat Alabama 67-69 in 0T...

UK vs. UGA up next!