Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40 midgets v. a Lion
I have been browsing the Internet lately and this topic has been appearing on a lot of forums and websites. A radio station in Pittsburgh even had a 4 hour discussion about it.

Now I am pretty sure the Lion could beat the midgets easy. The Lion could jump around and move too fast for the midgets to even get close to it. The Lion would just maul all of the midgets until they bleed to death.

Your thoughts?
so is this in a fight?

I'll take the midgets....cause I'm sure one of them will have a gun
No, they are unarmed in an arena.
Do these midgets life a lot of weights?
Sure.
So they are strong midgets taking on a lion? Hmmmm//that amkes it tough since they could jump on the back and stay there without falling off.....
The Lion wouldn't allow them to get on its back. It would maul any midget that got with in 4 feet of it.
Can't get them all at once....
Probably the lion. Like you said, it would take alot for the midgets to even get close to it. My questions is: Where would you find 40 midgets brave enough to take on a lion? lol 8)
the lion would win. the size of it and its strength would stop the midgets... it would prolly attack them first anyways. thinkin they are small prey...lol
One midget can pull on the lions tail, one can kick it in the face, one can kick it in the nuts, and one can kick it in the face.
THe midgets would win.. three midgets would have to be martyers though.. then the other 37 could take down the lion and break it's neck. or legs or whatever.. i think 3 midgets would die, about 8 would get injured and the rest would be ok..
The Lion is way too fast. Even if the midgets jumped all over him, the Lion could simply just jump out of the pile and run around.
http://www.ltlf.co.uk/bbcnews.htm
Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight
I knew the lion would win
Umm, that link is a fake.
yea i know.... i saw that just a minute ago
but i think the lion would win though
the lion would so win.
the midgets would win..about 20 of them would die, the rest would be badly injured, and the lion would be mutulated