Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer at Knott Central?
Tate is the next LeBron James. Get used to being stalked Tate. Your a STAR.
RavenBoy Wrote:Once again, Students can get on the internet at school and tell us whats going on.

True... But no students have left a post saying anything to the effect of "I am a student at KCC, and I assure you, Tate Cox is at KCC this morning." So with that said, it looks to me like people are going way out of their way to find this information out.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:True... But no students have left a post saying anything to the effect of "I am a student at KCC, and I assure you, Tate Cox is at KCC this morning." So with that said, it looks to me like people are going way out of their way to find this information out.
I think they just want to be 100% sure before they post it on this site.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:True... But no students have left a post saying anything to the effect of "I am a student at KCC, and I assure you, Tate Cox is at KCC this morning." So with that said, it looks to me like people are going way out of their way to find this information out.

Im a student at KCC..Tate is here, and so is Brent Hall.
Jayrun Wrote:Im a student at KCC..Tate is here, and so is Brent Hall.

Is he enrolled? Because we've had athletes in the past come visit Prestonsburg to see if they liked it and we thought that they were coming but they didn't end up enrolling into the school. Just because they show up doesn't mean that they are enrolled there. Not trying to tick you off just trying to get some facts.

i don't think that tate is enrolled just yet, think he is just looking...
He has lived in knott co his whole life, what does he got to look for?
Tate is enrolling tomorrow. He WAS at KCC today.
I was at KCC TODAY and I personally saw him in the hallways and in class so, write it down as official. Cox is now a Patriot!!!!
I dont see Brent Hall being elgible if he transfers for his senior season. But i have a feeling that if he dont transfer he has hurt himself a lot over at JB. But with the future Brent Hall has in basketball (i mean really guys all the scouts just rush to see him when he plays ) haha not. Maybe he can get recognized over there a little better. lol
brents eligible, tate can easily get eligble, brents officially signin the papers or whatever tomarrow, not sure when tate will,but he will.. and has anybody heard about collins from jbs? i heard he said some words and left along with evan potter durin a team meeting today..
I know evan is coming back to KCC next year (or sooner now).
How can Brent Hall be eligible?? There's not a reason.
And everyone at JBS is just heartbroken that Brent left. Without him, we won't win a game. Hahahahahaha.
hollister_42 Wrote:How can Brent Hall be eligible?? There's not a reason.
And everyone at JBS is just heartbroken that Brent left. Without him, we won't win a game. Hahahahahaha.

Well if JBS has raised tuition this year Hall may get eligible. Parents can say they are not able to afford the tuition since it has been raised.
That would be hilarious if he couldn't get eligible.
hollister_42 Wrote:That would be hilarious if he couldn't get eligible.

It's really hilarious how quick people can turn on someone that they thought the world of only a few weeks ago. It shows how much they really didn't care.
Benchwarmer Wrote:It's really hilarious how quick people can turn on someone that they thought the world of only a few weeks ago. It shows how much they really didn't care.

I agree with you 100% Benchwarmer. Just like Brent and Tate pretended to care about their team, just what, Friday?? It shows how much they really didn't care about their team and how quick they can turn on them. Good example Benchwarmer.
hollister_42 Wrote:I agree with you 100% Benchwarmer. Just like Brent and Tate pretended to care about their team, just what, Friday?? It shows how much they really didn't care about their team and how quick they can turn on them. Good example Benchwarmer.

I agree 100% hollister_42. Just like they gave all their time and effort for the team and got what?
Keep your heads up Brent and Tate. I wish you the best of luck no matter what you do.
Yeah, Benchwarmer, you went to JBS. You know everything that has went on over there. I'm sorry I forgot.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I agree 100% hollister_42. Just like they gave all their time and effort for the team and got what?
Keep your heads up Brent and Tate. I wish you the best of luck no matter what you do.
Hey its noones fault except the Stepps that all these players are leaving. Finally some parents got their heads together and wouldnt put up with it.
hollister_42 Wrote:Yeah, Benchwarmer, you went to JBS. You know everything that has went on over there. I'm sorry I forgot.

Dont hate because of the past.
Brent and Tate you are good young kids that need to enjoy life. As long as you are happy that should be all that matters. Learn from your mistakes like some of us and carry on with your lives.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Dont hate because of the past.
Brent and Tate you are good young kids that need to enjoy life. As long as you are happy that should be all that matters. Learn from your mistakes like some of us and carry on with your lives.

Well said...
Kcc is Loaded like Ray Bolen's Gun hahahaha.... Going to be a nice season for the pats..
Brent Hall may not be an allstar and only avg. 1.7 ppg but he was a great role player. Dont forget the 10+ rebounds he had a game when the Stepp's decided to let the kid play. He might not start at KCC but he will contribute.
hollister_42 Wrote:How can Brent Hall be eligible?? There's not a reason.
Change of address. Have you heard of that oh smart alec one. You will miss him more than you know. I guess cs can take his place hahahahaha
hollister_42 Wrote:I agree with you 100% Benchwarmer. Just like Brent and Tate pretended to care about their team, just what, Friday?? It shows how much they really didn't care about their team and how quick they can turn on them. Good example Benchwarmer.
WHAT TEAM? they didn't play on a team. They played to make someone else look good. Got a little old.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Dont hate because of the past.
I agree that as much as alot of people could hate the Stepp clan for what they did to a special group of talent. That is over and it is time to move on...I wish the best for Tate and Brent and hope that they enjoy getting to play basketball again.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:I'm sorry but I am kind of having a problem with the most recent posts. There are posts saying that Tate is enrolled into KCC. If he is, fine; if he's not, fine. BUT... These have been posted during school hours. Therefore these are adults who are making these posts. I just think it's kind of freaky that adults will "stalk" a high school boy to the point that they know if he is walking the hallways or not at a specific school. They have either had to call the school, or have a student there that they are close to call them. If school personnel has released that information to outsiders not only is that very disappointing but illegal! Either way around that is being just flat out nosy and I think it's kind of weird for people to be so obsessed over a high school boy to the point of invaiding his personal life to the point that you know he has transfered before the first day school has even dismissed.

Then why are you on here...
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:Then why are you on here...

AMEN
Dont worry, JBS is now back to playing Riverside 5 times a year.