Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matney Suspended, JCHS on Probation
OMG Wrote:I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR PROOF YOUR TALKING ABOUT??

I have seen no proof of who reported them. Have you?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Come on people, JC has definately made a mistake. They owned up to it, now are being punished for it. It was considered a minor violation, so the penalty was sent down. It's not like someone at a local restruant trying to talk a bunch of kids in to transferring.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I have seen no proof of who reported them. Have you?

No there isn't any proof and there will never be, only rumors about who said what...and jchs automatically assumes it was p-ville and you know what happens when you assume....but in all reality know one will ever know...they will get on here and act like their big shots and claim they know but the truth is thats information that will be sealed...and well it should be know one needs to know..
jchsrulz Wrote:Come on people, JC has definately made a mistake. They owned up to it, now are being punished for it. It was considered a minor violation, so the penalty was sent down. It's not like someone at a local restruant trying to talk a bunch of kids in to transferring.
True! I agree!
Now tell em to quit blaming Paintsville!! LOL
The Guru Wrote:True! I agree!
Now tell em to quit blaming Paintsville!! LOL

Quit blaming Paintsville!! LOL
jchsrulz Wrote:Quit blaming Paintsville!! LOL

haha!! Thanks, that should do it..
Sounds like the Golden Eagles will look for revenge against the Tigers. Don't be skeeerd! LOL!
Uncle Jesse Wrote:Sounds like the Golden Eagles will look for revenge against the Tigers. Don't be skeeerd! LOL!

Why would they look for revenge? I don't get it. Do you know something we don't?
I have learned that what some don't know they just make up.
Redneck Wrote:Rolleyes I'm still tryin to figure out when you ever played at Paintsville. You were at Paintsville when, 2 years ago, when Coach Runyon was at the helm?
nope...when chuke was running the offense...under lemaster
Please note that this thread is being VERY closely watched. Please refrain from any coach bashing and note that any rule violations we result in infractions. We have warned and warned about following the rules and bashing of coaches/players. This is will the only warning you will receive. If you are not sure about the rules please, go and re-read them.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Please note that this thread is being VERY closely watched. Please refrain from any coach bashing and note that any rule violations we result in infractions. We have warned and warned about following the rules and bashing of coaches/players. This is will the only warning you will receive. If you are not sure about the rules please, go and re-read them.

phs, thanks for your help in keeping things on the straight and narrow. I know its a tough job, but it needs to be done.

I'm wondering what is considered coach bashing and what would be against the rules in that regard? I don't want to post something that would be a problem, and I need your (or any mods) help in determining what's OK and what isn't. Maybe you could give us an example from this thread of what would be against the rules.

I looked at the BGR Rules and couldn't find anything on it.

Thanks in advance.
Bat Masterson Wrote:phs, thanks for your help in keeping things on the straight and narrow. I know its a tough job, but it needs to be done.

I'm wondering what is considered coach bashing and what would be against the rules in that regard? I don't want to post something that would be a problem, and I need your (or any mods) help in determining what's OK and what isn't. Maybe you could give us an example from this thread of what would be against the rules.

I looked at the BGR Rules and couldn't find anything on it.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think some of the other head coaches on here saying Mr. M is the most arrogant so and so this side of whatever is not considered being a respectful collague (sp) would you? We, the normal public get infractions for that, I think they need to be respectful of each other.
Okay.. since NO ONE has viable proof of EXACTLY where the accusations that caused the "suspension" came from, anything that is stated is RUMOR.... If it is a rumor and is found untrue... this causes major problems.... Secondly, bashing of a coach basically is determined on a post to post basis. IF someone posts a viable post about a coach and a "slanderous" remark is made in return this is considered coach bashing. Most of us are adults and we know when we post something that we are intending on "bashing" the coach in question. There is a sticky you will find that has been posted previously by another mod/admin that might help in understanding this. Anytime that any of you have any questions or comments your are not sure about, feel free to contact any of us staff members and we will gladly assist you. Hopefully, this will help in the understanding of the warning that I issued earlier in the post.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Did they have some kind of recruiting violation? I read a little of the first page but never got a reason for it. Someone please fill me in.
The story the Ashland paper had online said the KHSAA ruled the kid eligible in the Spring, then reversed their decision in the Fall. The school was fined for violating the Bylaws concerning recruiting and transferring.

Looks to me that the move was for athletic purposes, since the coach came right out and said the wrestling program was a factor.