Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'All about me' topic
Thetribe did a good start with the 'Do this' topic, and I don't mean to come in behind her and make this, but it's a bit more advanced. I hardly know anyone here, and the other topic would take a while for everyone to get to know each other. In fact, thetribe is the only one here that I know anything about. Fill out this form so newer users, including me, can know more of you and not feel so 'not at home' here.

Preferred name or real name: Kyle, but call me 'Reiz' or 'Reizvoll'.
Sex: Male *(Yes is not a valid answer)
Locale: I live in pikeville, and go to east ridge high.

Background: I moved to pikeville after 7th grade, I used to live in London Ky (nice place, i loved it) and I went to South Laurel Middle. I am an avid video game player, dating back to perhaps Mario Brothers. I've played earlier games but that was my first game. Overall I consider 1 or 2 people my 'friends' everyone else is simple acquaintances or people I have to talk to at school. I am in the 11th grade right now, soon 12th.

My hobbies are very little, I don't have many. When I'm not playing PSP games and helping people on with the games on gamefaqs.com, I am talking on the internet or being forced to a soccer game of my neices. I am not a 'child fan', but one little girl seems to like me alot...

I used to go bowling, and I'm really good at it. I average about 200ish. I am gearing towards an IT career, I have the qualifications for about 16+ dollars an hour out of high school doing networking jobs, and great chances for improvement in the future. However, I love CSI and haven't completely thrown out that career idea either.

---
That's about it for the form, fill it out if you would please. I'd help me and alot of newer members get to know the community.

Thanks, Reiz 8)
Preferred name or real name: Wagon
Sex: Male
Locale: I live in Lexington during school, and live in Pikeville during the summer.

Background:

I'm in a band. I bowl. I eat food.
Just a quick question Reizvoll.....do you know that in German your name means "delightfully."
Preferred name or real name:Lindsay aka Linz, Ne-Ne, etc.
Sex:Female
Locale:Feds Creek, I go to East Ridge High School.
Background:I am a junior at East Ridge High School. I like to travel and hang out with my friends. I am a very outgoing, friendly person who is involved with my family alot. I basically raise a 2 year old little girl that likes Reizvoll very much hahaha. She is my life and I would do anything to better her future. I am a huge fan of chocolate and alot of different kinds of junk food. I play music most of the time and sing outloud plenty. I don't have very much self confidence but I am trying to work on that. I don't really care about my grades nor I am positive on what I want to be when I grow up. I have lost alot of family members and friends who I was very close to and that hurts more than anything.

I like comedies, basketball, American Eagle, owning my own business, teaching Lexie new things and knowing that I am impacting her future, helping other people out, money, driving, hugs, bluegrassrivals, meeting new people, having a good time, partying, riding motorycles/4-wheelers, polo shirts, sunshine, swimming pools, babies, nice teeth, joking around, etc.

I don't really have too many special talents. I am a hopeless romantic believe it or not. I like changing people's minds about things. I like to read. I know that I sound like the biggest dork in the world but I do have confidence that I have a great personality and so if you meet me, you can figure that part out too. I'm a nice person until you give me reason not to like you. I have battled with depression for many years but I think that I have won.

I can't think of anything else but I hope that some of you will fill out this form and learn out people into your head a little bit.
Thanks wagon, what kind of band are you in? Any previews of your songs?

EDIT: Yes, i know that my name is German Smile

English -> German -> English
Sexy -> Reizvoll -> Delightfully
Please don't call me wagon that was a joke. Rock.
lmao Wagon!

i <3 u godfather! Smile
Where did you go on MSN tribe?
Preferred name or real name: Chris
Locale: Winchester,Ky

Background: I am originally from South Williamson,Ky. That's about 5 miles from Belfry. I am a 1992 graduate of Belfry High School. My last job was at Wal-Mart in South Williamson. I have lived in Winchester now for 3 years and am currently employed by the United States Postal Service to provide IT Technical support.

Hobbies: Well, due to work I don't have time for many.

Interests: UK Basketball, Belfry Football, Surfing the Net, Traveling.

I am currently single, still looking for that special person to make my life complete. I enjoy spending time with my friends....they mean the world to me. I am very outgoing and honest person. As far as music goes, I would have to say I am rather eclectic, I like all kinds of music. My favorite though is probably Classic Rock since I grew up in the 80's.

One of my favorite past times is sitting on my Grannys porch and listening to the rain on the tin roof in the summertime.

Well, that's pretty much it about me......
my mom was using the phone and well i logged off from there so it would be easily for me to get ready to go to lunch at my aunt's without 25 people sending me messages, ill try to get back on there whenever i get home.

man my background gives some info here, everyone else is just like ummm yea... not that in depth :x
I see you got bored of your signature and avatar too! I am really going to change mine like every week.
Preferred name or real name: Sharee...pronounced Shuh-Ree, NOT Sherry or Shareece!
Sex: Female
Locale: Richmond and sometimes Floyd County

Background: I went to South Floyd High School from freshman until the end of junior year and then transferred to Allen Central HS. Stayed at AC until March '04 and then transferred back to South Foyd, graduated from South Floyd HS. I was a Governors Scholar in '03 8) Idea

Ummm I'm a Nursing major right now but I'm changing to double major (possibly) in Athletic Training and Sports Management, and also complete the classes for a coaching endorsement or whatever it is. That should take me like a semester longer but hey, I'll have more options.

I love basketball and softball. I want a boxer puppy (preferably brindle)...if I get a boy I'm naming him Maddox and if I get a girl I'm naming her Madden. :? I'm currently missing my bestest friend CTD because he left me :!: . So yeah that's me, have any more questions for me then PM me Tongue :oops:
Preferred Name: Jeremy
Sex:Male
Locale: Lexington, originally Elkhorn City

Background: I went to Elkhorn City until my senior year, then to East Ridge. I used to play baseball and football there, tried to be involved in everything possible and I was Sr. Class Prez. I now go to UK and I'm majoring in Secondary Education, Social Studies. I work at FedEx, and no I don't drive the trucks or wear the short shorts.

I like to read when I have time and I'm a movie fanatic. I play video games alot as well, mostly Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6's, and the Halos. Once I start a hobby I go all out on it, I think it's because I used to be involved in high school, but no organized sports for me now. I like to go golfing, snowboarding, rock climbing, and hiking.

I miss eastern Kentucky, and I'm definetely moving back when I graduate. You may not feel the same if you live there now, but chances are you will once you move. I think it's the mountains mostly. I'm not always completely and brutally honest, if it means hurting someones feelings, then I'd rather stretch the truth a little. I have a short temper when it comes to sports but besides that I almost never get mad. I don't hold grudges, I actually can't think of one person I dislike, besides Gary Sheffield and Ray Lewis. I love lamp.
4leaf, you graduated with my brother. What's your last name? (pm if you want to)
Preferred Name: Brittany
Locale: Leslie County, Kentucky

Background: I'm currently a freshman at Leslie County High School. I play softball and volleyball and may possibly start back with basketball next season. Other than sports though, I mostly just like to goof off with my friends, talk alot, laugh alot, listen to music, and cheer my team on. I'm also a hardcore Kentucky Wildcats and Chicago Cubs fan. Lol. Well, I guess that's about it, I'm a boring little person, but I DO know my sports.
I'm glad so many people responded, and hopefully we'll get more coming fast! It's better to know everyone and feel welcome than not. Thanks everyone.
This week more people will respond, not alot of people have been online this weekend so not all of them has saw it yet. You will get alot more responses, I think that the Do this. thread is pretty fun too. I am glad that you are getting to know everyone though and feel welcome now! We are all just one big happy family lol
Preferred name or real name: Real- Jesse. Preferred- J Cock, Fat Daddy, moose
Locale: Pike Co. during the week, on weekends im at my Dads at Clay Co.

Background: I went to Prestonsburg Elementary until 3rd grade, at that time i went to Auxier Elementary. After there, i went to Porter Elem. in Johnson County. Then i moved up to here and ive been here ever since. Went to Millard Elem. 5th-6th, Millard High-7th-8th, ERHS-9th-12th.

Still in school right now(duh). I care alot about my grades, but never make the good ones i hope i do. i play football...#78. I want to go to EKU so i can get a degree in criminology and become a State Trooper. I have had alot of crushes, none of which have worked out. I know people from all over the state, most of Johnson Central's football team, almost all of P-burg's team, and alot of Clay Co's team.
I have one dog, Astro. He's a Boxer, 1 year-2months old. He is brown and white, and is absolutely a beautiful dog. when we breed him, i am going to keep the prettiest female and name her Bella.
I like to hunt, fish, shoot stuff with high caliber rifles, read Stephen King books, and play PS2. i also keep a Live Journal. if you want the username, just PM me.

---Cali, if you want i can give you my phone # when we breed Astro out. He is a beautiful dog, and you can see pictures of him at my photo website.
ill PM you the URL.
Thanks for the response moose, I don't go to livejournals, so I won't need your username, sorry.

Glad to see you're a dog enthusiast.
Reizvoll Wrote:Thanks for the response moose, I don't go to livejournals, so I won't need your username, sorry.

Not a Problem, brother. and i am a big dog enthusiast. this dog has taken my heart. he may be dumb as a brick, but he is a beautiful dog and i wouldnt take anything in the world for him.
Reizvoll Wrote:Thanks for the response moose, I don't go to livejournals, so I won't need your username, sorry.

Not a Problem, brother. and i am a big dog enthusiast. this dog has taken my heart. he may be dumb as a brick, but he is a beautiful dog and i wouldnt take anything in the world for him.

where did he take your heart to?
Is BGR having server problems or something? It's slowest I've evar seen it and this is the third triple post I've seen today.
Hmm. let's see

preferred name: clifton
nickname: clif

sex: male

Background: ok here goes. On july 29th 1982martin, ky was graced with the birth of a certain baby (me). From there i went to Boston for a year or two, then i went to lexy for a while, then i moved to jacksonville florida for a few months, then paintsville for a few years, then i turned 5 or 6 and moved to brushy.

I went to Brushy grade school until the 6th grade, then I went to Johns Creek middle school. Then i went on to Pike Central. and graduated in 00.

Since graduating I have lived on brushy and Califronia.

Hobbies: I love playing basketball, and music. I'm am currently in a band and looking for a bass player.

Somewhat interesting fact.: I love the ladies.. and cali.. I've only told one girl i love her, and actually meant it more than friendship.. I've played basketball since I was 4 (watch out BCF4L). I've had a really interesting life up till the point where i got a job.. and i think that's it..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hmm. let's see

Background: ok here goes. On july 29th 1982martin, ky was graced with the birth of a certain baby (me). From there i went to Boston for a year or two, then i went to lexy for a while, then i moved to jacksonville florida for a few months, then paintsville for a few years, then i turned 5 or 6 and moved to brushy.

I went to Brushy grade school until the 6th grade, then I went to Johns Creek middle school. Then i went on to Pike Central. and graduated in 00.

Hobbies: I love playing basketball, and music. I'm am currently in a band and looking for a bass player.

Somewhat interesting fact.: I love the ladies.. and cali.. I've only told one girl i love her, and actually meant it more than friendship.. I've played basketball since I was 4 (watch out BCF4L). I've had a really interesting life up till the point where i got a job.. and i think that's it..

I was born in Martin. i was the last baby born at Our Lady of the Way before they quit doing births there.

Tribe, Astro has taken my heart. that's all i can say. i love that dog like a family member.
i understand that he has taken your heart BUT WHERE HAS HE TAKEN IT TO? did he bury it like a bone, if so, you might need to get it back from him, or did he give it to one of his lady friends that way they would let him hump them? or did he accidentally lay it down in the driveway when he was peeing on some tires and it got ran over? where did he take it toooooooooooo?
theswag Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hmm. let's see

I was born in Martin. i was the last baby born at Our Lady of the Way before they quit doing births there.

Tribe, Astro has taken my heart. that's all i can say. i love that dog like a family member.

That's where i was born.. But i don't think i was special or anything lol..
Preferred name or real name: Amanda
Locale: Prestonsburg

Background: I went to Clark Elementary, Adams Middle School then graduated from Prestonsburg High School in 2003. I played basketball, softball and volleyball.

I'm majoring in Criminal Justice at PCC .. I got to do an internship at the jail that was very fun

I love basketball, softball, horse racing, el azul, fishing and the beach