Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville LB/RB Ted Honaker commits
To play football at Pikeville College. Congrats Ted and continue to bring Pikeville wins at the College level.
Good luck young man!!
I think that is a good commitment for Pikeville. Ted is rated the #134 OLB in the nation by ESPN.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruitin...son%3d2008
Here's the link to the news-express article:

http://www.news-expressky.com/articles/2...rts/10.txt
Good luck! Should be a good player for PC!
Panther Thunder Wrote:I think that is a good commitment for Pikeville. Ted is rated the #134 OLB in the nation by ESPN.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruitin...son%3d2008

I had heard earlier in the season that he and his brother were going to be going to UK, then I also heard a rumor of them to Northwestern. Regardless, it is an honor to receive a scholarship at the collegiate level....congrats to him and I wish him a very successful career.
IRISH4 Wrote:I had heard earlier in the season that he and his brother were going to be going to UK, then I also heard a rumor of them to Northwestern. Regardless, it is an honor to receive a scholarship at the collegiate level....congrats to him and I wish him a very successful career.
I think Ted wanted to play offense and Pikeville was the only place that gave him that opportunity.
UK was not really looking at him that hard, Brooks a very reliable source to me spoke on the situation. Brooks said that he was a good looking kid just did not think he would fit into the system at UK.
Congrats Ted and Good luck. How about his brother he going anywhere?
Congrats Ted, and does anyone know anything on his brother Tim
Congrats to Ted.
Thats my boy Ted...Congratz
IRISH4 Wrote:I had heard earlier in the season that he and his brother were going to be going to UK, then I also heard a rumor of them to Northwestern. Regardless, it is an honor to receive a scholarship at the collegiate level....congrats to him and I wish him a very successful career.

I heard that one of them was going to Mississippi State
AV22 Wrote:I heard that one of them was going to Mississippi State
On ESPN Tim is still listed as considering Marshall and Mississippi State. So, we will just have to wait and see.
congrats!!!
Congrats Ted.
Tim will more than likely not play football at the next level. Ted is by far the better of the two. Ted could play at a D1 school in my opinion.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I think Ted wanted to play offense and Pikeville was the only place that gave him that opportunity.

What position is wantin to play. If he wants to be a RB he will need to pick some more speed, agilities and get stronger.

Congrats to Honaker.
Redneck Wrote:What position is wantin to play. If he wants to be a RB he will need to pick some more speed, agilities and get stronger.

Congrats to Honaker.
RB
Panther Thunder Wrote:RB

I hope he's bustin his butt in the weightroom everyday. He will get his chance to play as a freshman when he reports to summer camp. Like I said before he needs to work on his speed, agilities and his strength, he will have a good chance of gettin some serious PT.
I play for Pikeville, and as always I am thrilled to see LOCAL kids get a shot. IMO we don't have enough of them up here. I've watched Ted play for a long time and I'm glad that I will get the chance to play with him.
Congrats Ted.
Congrats
Congrats Ted
Elwayfan Wrote:Tim will more than likely not play football at the next level. Ted is by far the better of the two. Ted could play at a D1 school in my opinion.

Why will Tim not play at the next level?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:UK was not really looking at him that hard, Brooks a very reliable source to me spoke on the situation. Brooks said that he was a good looking kid just did not think he would fit into the system at UK.

Are you talking about Rich Brooks? If so thats pretty cool, lol.
vundy33 Wrote:Are you talking about Rich Brooks? If so thats pretty cool, lol.

yes that would be Rich lol
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Why will Tim not play at the next level?
I don't think he wants to.

I heard Tim is considering giving up football and playing basketball only.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I don't think he wants to.

I heard Tim is considering giving up football and playing basketball only.
I heard this as well.
I was told that Tim is going to come and play basketball for the Bears.