Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Vanderbilt - Feb. 12
Tuesday night on Espn.

Whats everyones predictions?

I think we deff need to win this so we will have a good road win on our resume...Go Cats!!!

UK-65
Vandy-60
UK-69
Vandy-63
UK-70
Vandy-62
BIG, BIG game! Will be hard to beat Vandy in Vandy!
UK-74
Vandy-69
This is going to be very tuff. We need this win and I think we will get it. Kentucky by 4.
Cats by 6
GO CATS!!!!!!!!!:Clap: :Clap:
Hopefully UK by 6
As much as I want to See Uk win, I think Vandy will be to hard to beat at home\

Vandy 78
Uk 62

I hope that I am wrong
Vandy will be looking for revenge. But Cats by 7.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cats by 1....bradley hits a game winner haha
We need this game bad.
This is a statment game for UK. Win this and we are a contender in the SEC, lose and we go back to the joke we was at the begining of the year.
Amun-Ra Wrote:This is a statment game for UK. Win this and we are a contender in the SEC, lose and we go back to the joke we was at the begining of the year.

That's a little harsh. I wouldn't quite say we'll be a joke if we lose; most teams leave Nashville with a "L", so if we at least don't get blown out it won't look bad IMO.

Cats fight hard, but the "Memorial Magic" is hard to overcome. Vandy by 3, 68-65.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:That's a little harsh. I wouldn't quite say we'll be a joke if we lose; most teams leave Nashville with a "L", so if we at least don't get blown out it won't look bad IMO.

Cats fight hard, but the "Memorial Magic" is hard to overcome. Vandy by 3, 68-65.
I dont think we will be a joke but you know that how UK will be recieved by the "experts"... They all hate us...
Definatley not a joke.
Who plays in this game for the Cats? Is Meeks out for the season? Or what's his expected return date?
UK-75
Vandy-73
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
This is going to be a very tough game for the Wildcats to win, like in the past it didn't matter how good either team was Kentucky has always struggled in Memorial Gym... Could go either way but I'll go with my Cats winning by 8.

Go big blue!

If your going to catch a high school game and you don't want to miss any of the UK game you can catch a replay on http://www.espn360.com.
I think Kentucky is going to come out fireing and i think ramel and pattterson will have good games along with Crawford.

Im going to take my CATS by 5 in a barn burner.

UK-66
Vandy-61
Kentucky-64
Vandy-58
Since the game is in Nashville it will be tougher for the Wildcats to pull off the win like they did in Lexington but i still see the Wildcats winning this one by 4. Kentucky needs this win to remain one of the bubble teams in the nation and i think they do it.
kentucky by 3

kentucky 67
Vandy 64
Kentucky by 4 in OT.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe that Billy G is developing his team into way he likes to play defense first. Let your offense come from Defense. And tonight UK defense will be the key. UK wins by four on a couple of big defense stops in the last minute.
UK by 4 tonight.
Kats by 3
This game IMO will be a memorable one! Mark it down! Something amazing will happen..Just kind of have that feeling. Like a 3 Overtime game, or a half court buzzer beater.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This game IMO will be a memorable one! Mark it down! Something amazing will happen..Just kind of have that feeling. Like a 3 Overtime game, or a half court buzzer beater.

I hope your right bc right now its 25-6.