Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 61 Buckhorn 60
Final from Dilce Combs. "Coaches vs. Cancer Classic"
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC...
Sound like a good 1. Congrats KC.
I picked this one to go down to the wire! Congrats Pats!
way to go pats
SV should and could be playing more home games. Regardless of what I hear that they couldn't find anyone to play them at home. This team has a following unlike any SV team before and could really bring in the bucks for the school. But the Schedulers would rather make Valley seem like a big city school and play high profile away games. That is rediculous. This team could actually help dissovle some of the anymosity over the years by the two feeder school of Dorton and Virgie by bringing the fans together. That is another reason why home games are importaant
Good win for kcc tonight.. they needed that one after the pcc slaughter.... again not sure what happened there but.... i guess every dog has there day!
Way to go Kcc
Congrats. to KCC on a good win. Talked to Coach Noble at a KCC vs LCC game earlier in the week. It is great to see the effort the Coaches in the 14th region do everything they possible can to prepare their team for an upcoming game and to give them the best opportunity to win. This is something that a lot of player's parents and team's fans do not appreciate or are not aware that goes on. Thumbs up to Coach Noble and the Wildcats for a hard fought game and good luck in the District Tourn.
Congrats Patriots
Free Throws and Rebounding costed B-Horn the game...Congrats Pats!
Congrats Patriots.