Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard-59 vs Lee Co-46
Final.
Congrats Hazard..
Lee did not play thier best game, The kids palyed hard and never quit it just seemed we were a step off beat. Give Hazard credit for that, Hazard played well enough to win and look like the team to reckon with in the regionals. Good Luck to both teanms the rest of the way.
Congrats Hazard
Were was this game played?
basketballwizz Wrote:Were was this game played?

Memorial Gym.
Congrats Hazard. Good game Lee Co. This game was actually a lot better game than the score shows. Both teams played hard and it was a good game to watch.
Hazard has had the best of the Bobcats this year, winning @ Lee by 1 and @ Hazard by 13.

Lee has a good showing vs the #14 Bulldogs! The Bobcats couldn't get a bunch of easy ones to fall inside or the game would have been much closer.

At the half, Hazard had zero fouls. The refs pretty much let 'em play.

Michael Campbell led the 'Dogs with 18, Aaron Charles led the Bobcats with 17.
Sounds like sour grapes to me how could anyone from Beattyville say anything about the Ref's.
Hazard might as well pack there bags... Their going to Lexington in March.... You can count on that... JBS better be having 2 a days the way there playing right now.. hopefully they can pull together and give a lil comp. id hate to see a total blow out regional championship
basketballwizz Wrote:Sounds like sour grapes to me how could anyone from Beattyville say anything about the Ref's.

My friend, sour grapes should be your middle name.

I thought it kind of notable that at the half Hazard had zero fouls (Lee had been called only for 5 or 6).

Hazard won by 1 pt at Lee, by 13 @ Hazard. The officials didn't favor Lee either game.

Hazard has size and strength, good depth and a good coach. And I posted earlier that they were #14, but that depends on which poll you watch. They are a pretty solid top 25 team.
Congrats to both teams on a well played game.
Hazard has an awesome team this year, have seen them play several times, don't fault them just because you don't like Hazard, they are the team to beat
I think it was consistantly called all night.................The first half they let them play and then The second half they called it a little closer.............Lee could have made it closer finishing more at the rim. There were 3 team fouls against lee at the half and 0 on Hazard. I dont remember another half of HS basketball where there were no team fouls on a team. But this wasnt what beat Lee. Hazard has a great team and will only get better next year with no starting seniors. Im just gald Lee didnt get beat as bad as Powell the night before Big Grin
Congrats Bulldoggs