Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior signing day
Any updates on signings coming up. Where is Jones from Russell going????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
[quote=DEVILOLOGIST]Any updates on signings coming up. Where is Jones from Russell going????[/QUOT

I would like to know myself where Tyler is going.
Where does he have offers from?
February 6th is the first day you can sign, and I can't waitSmile Smile
IRISH4 Wrote:Where does he have offers from?

Not really sure..
Anybody heard who the Honakers from Pikeville are going to sign with?
bluegrassballa Wrote:[quote=DEVILOLOGIST]Any updates on signings coming up. Where is Jones from Russell going????[/QUOT

I would like to know myself where Tyler is going.

I know for sure that he has visited Campbellsville, Hanover (Indiana) and University of Cumberland in Williamsburg. The Cumberland visit was an overnighter.

I have also heard that Morehead has inquired (but not 100% on that one)

--
But speaking of the Cumberland visit, a couple other Red Devils were on the visit as well and they are looking very seriously at the school. They were very much impressed with the campus, the coaching staff and the facilities.

Wouldn't be surprised if they were making some sort of announcement here in the next few days
Cumberlands campus is beautiful. Top notch facilities in every sport down there and academics are second to none compared to any school in the state of Kentucky.
Yea the campus is really nice at cumberlands, but out of all the schools visited this past year, IMO the nicest place I went was by far was Campbellsville i just fell in love with it, but it was way to expensive for me to attend school there
Is anyone planning to sign w/ Pikeville College?
For Highlands:

Luke Stein Gardner-Webb
Clay Cecil Murry State
Alex Hemphling Union
Jake Carothers Union

In the next week we will know more.
Jordan Johnson from Pikeville is having his official visit with EKU this weekend. I believe that Ted Honaker may have signed with Pikeville College.
Where has Tim Honaker signed.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Where has Tim Honaker signed.

I don't know where he has commited to but I don't think anyone can actually sign until Wednesday.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:I don't know where he has commited to but I don't think anyone can actually sign until Wednesday.

Yes you are correct no one can sign until Wednesday!and has anyone heard about the Jones kid from Russell and has he committed anywhere? but for the Lawrence County boys they all will be signing with KCU Wednesday in the Library, but im not real sure on the time they will be signing

Lawrence County Boys:
Coty Roberts-KCU
Tyler Hinton-KCU
Acie Waller-KCU
RedSeal Wrote:Yes you are correct no one can sign until Wednesday!and has anyone heard about the Jones kid from Russell and has he committed anywhere? but for the Lawrence County boys they all will be signing with KCU Wednesday in the Library, but im not real sure on the time they will be signing

Lawrence County Boys:
Coty Roberts-KCU
Tyler Hinton-KCU
Acie Waller-KCU
I was told a long time ago that he really liked Campbellsville.
Any players in KY going to UK?
FBALL Wrote:I was told a long time ago that he really liked Campbellsville.

Well where ever he goes IM sure that the coaching staff will be very Happy with Him, I loved Campbellsville when I visited there back in October but I just think it would be almost impossible for a EKY kid to attend school there, the Tuition is just stupid in How much money they want
FBALL Wrote:I was told a long time ago that he really liked Campbellsville.

I know for a fact that he does like Campbellsville along with the rest of the boys.
I would love for all the boys to play at the next level somewhere.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DALE Wrote:Cumberlands campus is beautiful. Top notch facilities in every sport down there and academics are second to none compared to any school in the state of Kentucky.

It is a beautiful campus. And Cumberlands won their conference championship this past year. So they aren't that bad either. Nice school to go to.
Hey balla where are you at now?????
tradition Wrote:For Highlands:

Luke Stein Gardner-Webb
Clay Cecil Murry State
Alex Hemphling Union
Jake Carothers Union

In the next week we will know more.

Updates and changes:

Clay Cecil University of Kentucky (walk-on)

Ryan Ball Georgetown
Ted Honaker signed with Pikeville College yesterday.
His brother (Tim) has signed with no one.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Hey balla where are you at now?????

University of the Cumberlands...lol
Thats what i thought,, great to hear that you are doing well, I am pleased and you are very blessed. Keep giving back to the youth like I said before... Congrats for ya !!!!!!!
does any one know where the kid from Somerset ended up?

Yeah Univ. Of the Cumberlands has a great staff, great trainers, beautiful campus and good academics. It was to small for me though I had to get out of there.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:does any one know where the kid from Somerset ended up?

Yeah Univ. Of the Cumberlands has a great staff, great trainers, beautiful campus and good academics. It was to small for me though I had to get out of there.

If you're referring to WR John Cole, he was verballed (may have signed now) with Vandy.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:If you're referring to WR John Cole, he was verballed (may have signed now) with Vandy.

He signed with Vandy on Wednesday.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:He signed with Vandy on Wednesday.

cool because the word was he had backed out to look again at Stanford