Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Owensboro Catholic
I think Hazard will win this one by 10!! Go Dawgs:letsparty :letsparty
I don't know much about this team, but looking at their won/loss record and schedule, it appears they have not played any "tough" teams. They also seem to play slow-down ball, as they rarely score above 60 points, the only two times coming at the hands of Fredrick Fraize 78-36 and 79-48, a team that has not won a single game this season. For this reason, I feel Hazard will beat them fairly handily and move on to the next round of the tournament.

Remember...it's not the size of the dog in the fight...its the size of the fight in the dog!

Go dogs!
At the JBS & Hazard game today two gentlemen from Owen. Cath. were there scouting the game . One of the weaknesses for the Bull Dogs that Coach H.cutt and the Cordia Lions showed in their game with the Bull Dogs was that when Whitaker is faced with a run and jump double team he is not able to split the defenders but will back dribble and then pickup the ball . Then because of the pressure, he has been making a bad decision on the pass resulting in a TO. JBS was successful when they done this today and were able to get back into the Game with points off TO's. Coach Holland will give Whitaker the needed help I hope in this situation when it happens. Good Luck Bull Dogs.
Ill take Hazrd by 8+.
Hazard
hazard is coming off a big win...they win this one by 5
Hazard.
Good luck to Hazard
this is going to be a great tournament. some big time prospects in this tournament. the two kids from rose hill and from university heights scotty hopson who is a 5 star ranking on rivals.com.
GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!!